Chapter 14: Work on myself

*Alejandros pov*

I was laying in bed when I got a text from Alvaro.

Alvaro- Have you seen Jacquelines spam                     Alejandro- No she took me off, why

                Alejandro- No she took me off, why

Alvaro- bro she's posting that she drunk and high
        Alejandro- Thanks for telling me

I was so mad at Jackie I knew she had been acting different but this are you kidding me and with our son in the apartment. I decided I was going to drive to her apartment. I got out of the car and ran up the stairs to her apartment I thankfully had a key so I opened the door and the smell of weed hit me in the face. "Jacqueline have you lost your damn mind" I said

"Wtf why are you here Alejandro" she said with an attitude "People have been sending me you post from you private so I decided to come over and talk to you" I said "Why do you care what I do" she said almost tripping over herself "Jacqueline I care cause our son is in the house" I said "Mario is fine" she said "Look I don't know what's wrong with you but you've been different lately" I said "You wanna know what's wrong with me Alejandro I want to have a conversation with someone without them asking are you boobs sore, are you sleeping okay, are you and Alejandro coparenting well" she cried she looked so broken I couldn't believe I hadn't noticed she wasn't okay. "Jackie" I said grabbing her had "Don't Alejandro" she said slapping my had away "And that's another thing my body looks horrible it doesn't look the same anymore I don't feel sexy and I haven't had sex in 10 months" She cried I felt so bad I didn't know she was struggling she looked up from the ground "Get the hell out...everyone get out."        
      She yelled she went to her room and grabbed the baby bag and threw it at me"You need to take him Alejandro I need some time alone" Jacqueline said (Val had already left) "I want to stay with you" I said I wanted to cry at the sight of her looking so broken she looked in my eyes and then at my lips then she smashed her lips into mine I kissed back our kiss was passionate our lips were so inSync. Then she pulled away "I need to work on myself, but come over tomorrow please" she said walking me to the door I hugged her good bye then put Mario in the car the we drove home...