xxvii. not a goodbye

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
( NOT A GOODBYE )
IRL
& INSTAGRAM

PRIMROSE SMILED AT AN OLDER woman who watched as the redhead scanned her items. prim had seen this woman numerous times. she loved it when she'd see usual customers. it always brought a smile to her face.

"school starting soon?" the woman began.

"yes ma'am." primrose's smile grew wider.

"what grade? eleventh? twelfth?"

"actually i'm starting college."

"wow you have such a youthful face," the lady crowed.

primrose thanked the woman and she was soon on her way. the day went by pretty fast. she grew sadder as the day went on, though. she had so many memories here. but she knew that it was time to grow up.

before she knew it, it was time to punch out for the last time. waiting at the front door was willa. smiling and all.

"let's party!"

"imagine going off to college." willa's eyes widened as she licked her strawberry ice cream.

"imagine not going off to college." prim feigned a gag.

"you're so rude." willa sighed and shook her head.

"it's okay will, you're just a little baby." prim broke into laughter.

"i'm gonna miss you." willa said seriously.

"i'll miss you too. but sooner or later break will come and we can see each other again." prim said as they strolled down a path in the park.

"let's face it. you'll be too busy visiting jalon. before you object, he's your best friend. no ones ever gonna replace that." willa finished her ice cream and threw the cup away at a nearby trash can.

"i can have more than one best friend." prim bumped the brunette's shoulder.

"yeah, nova."

"well yeah, but you too."

"really?" willa's face lit up.

"yes." prim returned the smile.

"thank you for giving me a chance." willa threw her arms around the redhead.

"of course," primrose smiled widely. "i love you will."

"and i love you prim."

liked by milliebobbybrown and 1,373 others

primoneil not a goodbye

view comments

user1 ur perfect

user2 cuties 🥺
primoneil that's all you bb

jalon loml and prim
primoneil shut up
willamonet <3

noahschnapp she's cute...
primoneil don't even think about it
author that ship ain't it

user3 just date willa

sadie.sink aww

user4 where's caleb

milliebobbybrown my loves
primoneil love you b

therealcalebmclaughlin you're cute
primoneil <3

user4 CALEB CALLED HER CUTE OMG PLS DATE

OLIVIA'S OPINIONS

i'm sorry this took so long <3