Lurik - Boops

This is kinda old... and short. I rushed a little to finish it, so apologies for any misspells.

Apologies for my absence.

Rated M 

------------------------------------------------

It was a pleasant morning, birds were singing, and the flowers they bloomed. A gentle breeze flew in the open window pangs, causing the black lace curtains to flutter into the room, letting in blinding streaks of sunlight.

The peaceful silence had allegedly waked the blasted alarm clock, setting off a vibrating shrill throughout the apartment. Urging a certain tsundere to stir conscious, emitting a low growl in annoyance before the thing hushed itself, only for it to get a knife shattering its fragile glass frame. It laid on the nightstand, now just by a wire holding it from falling in half. The young woman couldn't bring her sleepy self to do any more than move her arm, lucky that her aim was on point as she never moved from her still slumbering lover's chest, speaking of whom.

She looked up with half-lidded eye-lights, not even bothered by the gifted sight of Rurik sleeping soundly, not troubled by the minor demolition of the third alarm clock this month only a few feet from his skull. It caused a soft hue to glow upon Lotus's cheek, finding his serene expression precious; of course, she would never admit to him on how adorable the latter was behind that tough brick-like exterior. Cuddled into his torso, the feeling of warmth and safety couldn't be helped; her royal finger drew uneven circles on the scarred bones of his ribcage as her mind got clouded with the fluffy thoughts of their past and how they got here. They shared memories of their traumatizing childhoods, their nerve aching teenage years, and now at their finally semi-quiet adulthood, how they met, how they grew mutually. All of the heartbreaks and angered tears, along with the passion-filled moments and the shared laughs. They were quite the pair, and she couldn't be wholesomer that the determination stayed with them, not letting them split apart for too long.

The quiet snores brought her back to reality, seeing a thin line of drool sprouting from his soft lips. It earned a hushed giggle from the smoll, unconsciously reaching her skeletal hand up from its circling state, her fingertip lightly landing on the peck of his nasal, giving him the boops.

Finding it entertaining, she repeated the action. Repeating it once more, and again, and again.

Once more.

Until the latter issued a low growl from the throat, one eye squinting open for that memorizing aesthetic eye-light to spy on whatever might've awakened him from his very needed beauty rest. "Hehe... Mornin' handsome~" The small giggled, gazing at the now two sunsets as she slowly sat up. Flushing slightly at the hands caressing her ecto-magic, squeezing just a little at her thighs as he officially woke up.

"Babe, it's too early..." Rurik yawned the leftover sleep away, looking up at the miniature goddess on his abdomen. Seeing those glistening rubies made the soul in his chest glow, his hands traveling up her hips to her thin waist, pulling her back down slowly. One hand gripping at her jaw as the other groped at every curve on her slim body, riling her up. Their tongues met in a languid dance as they shared a slow, sweet and gentle kiss, something they'd both come accustomed to with mornings.

Lotus groaned softly as the small rounds of purple flesh were squeezed, making her thighs quiver in reaction, letting out a heated breath as she parted from their frenzy. "mmm~... so, calling in sick today?" Lotus simpered, lovingly kissing her way down his jaw to his neck, biting him lightly, making the male shiver in excitement. Letting his hand travel down into her undergarments, the other keeping at her hip, rubbing gingerly at the newly formed slicked folds. It caused his magic to collect itself under his boxer briefs, licking his mouth at the sight of his lover in this state.

"With pleasure~..."

------------------------------------------------

Word count: 647