Imran's Perspective

That night, I grinned and walked inside the room and pulled her zip up as she spun around. My arms held her waist, just to protect her from falling down. Inayah then fell on my hand and I gazed  right at her beautiful colored eyes and just fell in love with her. “Oh Imran, I didn’t think it was you hubby, Inayah said”. In that moment, all I tried to do was stare deeply at the women in front of my eyes. 
The only one was has completed half of my deen. Her beautiful curled hair fell over her face in which all of her unique features seemed to be framed on a photo album. It seemed as if the photo album was made only to capture her attention and the way she observed wearing the Hijab. I just couldn’t help it. But, I tend to drink all of her beautiful and ever-loving soul. She was just very berry pretty, “Ma sha Allah”. 
We were just 3 years apart and I reached out for the very first time to tuck her in my arms. She was so shy. Yet, she tend to give back the same love I gave her. I then told Inayah, “ If I had to wait a thousand more years. I would ultimately pick you as my dream queen, my Baby Girl. You’re my life and a dream come true from the one up above Alhamdulillah.