Nagisa's job

Hey everyone!
Just wanted to say that the characters don't belong to me, only the plot so yeah. Let's get started!->

The gates of the giant mansion started opening. Then a few moments later, a green-haired girl wearing a maid's dress appeared "Another new maid!? Welcome to-". She stopped. "NAGISA!?" Kayano was speechless. For a few moments she did nothing but stare. "Come in then..." she stammered, blushing.

Nagisa was in shock that Kayano worked here. "Kayano san, you never told me you worked here....."
"Well I do ok?"
"But why?"
"I need to earn money don't I? I don't live with my parents you know...."

And with that they continued to walk. Finally, Kayano threw open a door. "Here- just fold these clothes and I'll take you to ka- I uhm mean Master soon." She took one final look at him and flew open the door and ran.

Nagisa POV
I gave a sigh and started folding. Looking around, I noticed a lot of the stuff in this room was red. Red everything... strange.. it made me think of Karma. Like his hair. Wonder what it would taste like.....

Uhm not that I wanted to taste it... that's... weird...
After all, Karma isn't gay....

Straightening up. I walked out only to find Kayano waiting. "Nagisa kun! I'm meant to take you to meet kar- I mean master," she turned and walked quickly and solemnly towards a set of double doors....

Heh sorry this was so short guys- Author-Chan is going overseas next week!
I won't be posting for a week or so, so yeah bye bye!! :D

-Author Chan