Kyoko Akabane

??? POV

My high heeled boots click against the wooden floors as I walk towards the staffroom . When I reach the door, I make one final attempt to pull the skirt down and fail. It's way to short *cringe*.

I push open the doors. Sunlight streamed onto my face. I bowed and stepped inside.

"Karasuma-sensei."

"Akabane- san."

"You are aware of all the details I explained to you last night?"

"Hai."

"Good." He immediately threw these... pathetic... rubber green knives and my face which I caught. "Just remember. Nothing else can kill him. Irina has tried." He finished rolling his eyes and handing me a gun and pink bullet thingys.

"Kyo- Chan why are you here?" Irina said. Oh, I never told her...

"Oh, right. I'm the new assassin. How are you Irina?"

"Fine. How come you never visit me?" She whines.

"All right get to work. I expect you would be able to at least make a mark on him."

"Understood sir."

I smirked and bowed again before exiting the room.

'So this 'Koro-sensei' obviously thinks these knives are harmless.' I think to myself pulling out my knife. Good. I can trick him.

I head to the storeroom and grab some paint. Art is one of my hobbies so this could be easy. I just had to keep it partly hidden. Sliding the door open to the classroom, I get started.

"... I'll only be a few minutes..."

A small girl with blue hair tied back into pigtails slid open the door. She stared at me until finally...

"Hey, I'm Kyoko. You can call me Kyo-Chan. I'm the new exchange student."

I held out my hand and she took it.

"Hi, I'm -uh- Nagisa. Nagisa Shiota."

I smiled. "So do you know what time Koro sensei usually comes back?"

"About in half an hour I guess."

Perfect.

Then suddenly I realised-

"Why are you wearing a boy uniform?"

"..."

Oh shit.... there is no way in hell...

"I'm so sorry Nagisa-kun. It's just..."

"I'm fine. I get it all the time." Sh- I mean he replied. Awe, he's adorable.

"Eh? Nagisaaaa? What are you doing?"

This guy ( definitely a guy right?) appeared and took one look at me and said:

"You're an assassin right?"

"Yes. I'm Kyoko. Kyo- Chan for short. Nice to meet you."

He looks at me with these golden- brown eyes... heh... reminds me of my so-called father.

No. Don't think about him.

"I'm Karma."

...

"Karma...?"

"Yes."

A painful memory struck me. I push the thought away.

"Meet my asshole of a boyfriend." Nagisa rolls his eyes.

This 'Karma' guy lightly kissed Nagisa on the cheek. "I'm not an asshole."

Ohhhhhh.. a gay trap. This is soooo adorable.

"Hello!"

A dark haired girl and presumably a baseball fanatic boy (what? I took character training from Irina or should I call her bitch- sensei now? I can tell these kinds of things.)

"Yukiko Kanzaki. I hope we get along."

I nodded. "And you are?"

"Sugino Tomohito."

They seemed nice.

"You ready to go? I need your help Nagisa." Sugino said.

"Oh ok. Bye Kyo- Chan."

They all left and I sighed.

I miss my twin brother... wherever he is anyways...

Sorry this chapter was crap...

-Author Chan