Day Two

Kareina wakes up the next morning in a hammock in the captain's quarters, slightly disoriented. There is a cat on her stomach, and she certainly doesn't have a cat. Then the memory of the previous day comes back to her and she grins. She strokes Ichicuro's back, and he wakes up with a mrrrp. "Off, Ichi. We have to deal with our prisoner." He stands up, stretches, and jumps off onto the floor, then goes into human form.

Ichicuro stretches and yawns. "Can't we do it later? Your breasts make such a soft pillow. And I was having a nice dream too.

"Um..." She stares at him incredulously. "I mean, I get it, but next time just don't speak of it, alright?"

"There is absolutely no one on this ship besides us. But sure. Now, you wanted to say hello to our little prisoner?" He walks out the room after putting on his cloak.

She shakes her head and follows him out. They go down to the cryos and release the prisoner.

Instead of attempting to catch him, Ichicuro steps out of the way and lets him fall out the tube with a thud. "I say we should put him back in and wait until after breakfast."

"Nah." She summons her purple fire and puts it next to him to warm him up.

The young man snorts a little of the fire and wakes up, nose burning. “YEOOOW” He plays it off ever so subtly and jumps up. “Oh... Sup...” He attempts to lean on a wall that isn't there and falls, still dizzy from being frozen. “So, I guess you guys needed someone then?” He pulls at his gauntlet making sure it's tight and ready to guard in case the cat tries any more crap.

Kareina rolls her eyes and shoves him over again, his balance still being off from being frozen. “Just stay down.” She turns to Ichicuro. “You can do the interrogating. Just no maiming.” She whispers to him, “He's not fully human. Ask him about that,” then melts into the shadows, sitting down behind Ichicuro.

“Understood.” Ichicuro forces the man against the wall with wind and uses a quick spell to bind his arms and legs to the wood. “Name. Age. Race. Affiliation. I don't need to bother asking you. You seem smart enough to talk when told.” His expression is cold.

The newcomer lets about a big yawn. “Oh great an interview for cat boy...” he thinks to himself. “What sorry... I don't understand you... Who are you, Where are we... Who am I?”

“I was told not to maim you. But she said nothing about just killing you.” The restraints get tighter. “Answer the questions. I'm not very fond of humans.”

He gently nudges his gauntlet against his side activating the shield, freeing himself from the bonds, and begins to walk around. “If you don't mind, I'll be asking questions.”

Ichicuro grabs his unprotected wrist and stares him in the eyes for a few moments before letting him go and walking back. “I like this gauntlet. It’s pretty cool.” He puts the gauntlet on. He thinks to himself, “Skin contact is all it takes.

“Nooooo!” He rips the gauntlet away from the creature and covers his mark back up with the gauntlet, extending the shield to max protection, to avoid magical shenanigans”

“That gauntlet seems to be important to you. Care to tell me who you are?”

“Not a chance, pal.” He pulls the sword handle from the gauntlet, much to the Faunus's confusion. “No wait, here's a story for ya.” The handle suddenly gathers together air molecules condensing them to water, and water to ice, forming a beautiful blade. Today's choice was a cutlass. “Name's Healan. Some call me thief, others mercenary, even double agent. On a bad day, it's Child of Improbian. Pick whichever, I don't really mind.” He holds the gauntlet forward like a girl examining a manicure. “So let's get this over with. Hi, I'm the human who will end your life.” He gets into sword stance and activates aura, producing a massive aura shield which negates magic. “Hope you've got your nine lives today.”