Departure

Prelude:

Eons ago, the humanity came to existence due to actions of some unforeseen entity. As such, guardians placed in positions to protect the balance of the emotional spectrum. Generations to generations, this duty is passed on to the individual born as the embodiment of each emotion. Some say this is a part of a genetic mutation.

It's been centuries since the mutations on any of the individuals have been activated. As of the present time, this is mostly a folklore...

Present Time, Year 2030,

Somewhere in Russia,

The day was tense. People cheering heavily as they stood gathered around the ring. Inside stood a man, seven feet tall, bald, well-built and menacing in appearance. Opposite to him stood a woman, not quite muscular as him, but was well built, about five feet and eight inches. Hair tied up in a ponytail. Dressed in sporting gear and sweat beads glistening over the spotlight. Her stance, all set to launch at the man standing opposite her.

"Dragon! Dragon! Dragon! Dragon!" People chanted as the man raised his hand asking the crowd to go louder.

The woman wiped out a spot of blood from the edge of her lips and kept her eyes transfixed on him.

Dragon pointed his finger at the girl and taunted with a grumbly voice, "You, pony! You better take the chance and leave." He laughed at the cheering crowd who went louder.

The girl spat on the side and turned back to him, eying every minute detail of him, "You talk too much, Punk!"

Dragon growled and rushed to her with all his weight. The girl eyed him as she took a leap, locking her legs onto his neck and topples him all over to the ground, striking and landing on top of him. She pummelled an array of punches on his face. Enough to make his face drench in his own blood. She got up on her feet, tightening her wrist band, with blood dripping out of her tightened hand.

Dragon growled in pain as the crowd watched with shock...

"How's that for a pony?" The girl placed her leg on the guy's neck, almost having the urge to crush it. Her face flushing up with Rage. She applied a bit of pressure as she looked over the crowd, looking horrified.

"Just get it done with!" Dragon grunted.

The girl took a breath as she took her leg, "You are not worth it!" She spat on the corner as she moved to the ring corner and picked up her jacket, walking away.

As she put on her jacket, she noticed the birthmark on her left forearm. The mark denoting a droplet. It glowed in red with the blood covered over it. The girl sighed as she looked back at the crowd and walked over to the lockers, picking up her backpack from the locker, murmuring "Better not miss my flight home."

Meanwhile in Paris,

As the night fell upon, Agni was in her workplace, all set to face what would come at her.

"Alright everyone. I need you all to be very careful. We will be having a critic today." Agni motivated her staff as she looked over at the cooking line, with the cooks prepping for dinner service.

The waiter nodded and went out of the kitchen. Soon, he was back into the room with a slip, "Order from the critic."

"Bring it in." Agni replied and took the slip just as when the kitchen backdoor opened, "Umm... Agni, we have an emergency." A male voice called out.

Agni sighed as she grunted, turning to the backdoor. She looked at the man and replied in a soft tone, "Barry, what's the matter, we have a critic here and whatever you have, better be important..."