Nerdy

My POV

::short chap::

Lucy goes to school and Lisanna pushed her down on the ground and starts stepping on her. Then she sees her boyfriend. " Hey babe! " She said and kissed him on the cheek. She ruffled up his pink hair. Lucy sighed and gets up. She goes to her locker and a whole bunch of notes fall out. She picks one of them up. It's just notes telling her to kill herself and that she's ugly and fat and stupid. So just lies. She sighed and threw them all away. She goes outside to see Angel with a huge smirk on her face. Angel slapped Lucy then she kicked her down. She runs away laughing with her friends. Lucy groaned and gets up. She keeps walking home. She hears people whisper things about her. She tried her best to ignore it but she couldn't. " She's is ugly " They would say or. " I wouldn't date her ". She runs home to her mother. " Hey Lucy. How was school? " She asked. Lucy breaks down in tears. " I hate it there! They all bully me and hurt me and make me feel like crap! Even the people on the streets talk about me and call me ugly! They bully me every day and I hate it. I wanna stay home! " She screamed. Layla frowned. " Lucy your beautiful. You just don't show the world your beauty " She said. Lucy looks up at her. " Can you make me look pretty like you? " She asked. Layla smiles. " Your already pretty " She said.