Beautiful

In which Kylo confesses he has feelings for you, so you ask him to show you his face for the first time c:

this is cute i guess

You were currently sitting in Kylos quarters. He had ordered you to go there, so you did, when you arrived he was sat waiting for you. The room was quiet for a few seconds before Kylo spoke up, "There's.. Something I need to tell you.." His voice sounded shaky and muffled, by his helmet of course. You look up to him, "Okay, Yes sir?" You were slightly nervous about what the taller man had to say to you. Kylo sighed softly and stood up and stepped towards you, "I think I have feelings you.. Ive been feeling this a while and I didn't believe it, but.. it's true." You could tell he was clearly frustrated as he turns around facing away from you, "I don't expect to feel the same.. But i felt you should know" You were shocked and didn't know what to say, you had to admit.. You did like Kylo too. "Kylo. Can you show me your face" You heard him take a sharp breath, for a second you regretted asking him that, until you see him slowly move his hands up towards his head. "Promise me.. you won't think any less of me.." He slowly pressed his finger against the button on the side of his helmet, you hear a quiet hiss before you softly say, "I won't, I promise" He slowly removes his helmet and places it on the table infront of him. Kylo stood still for a few seconds before he took in a deep breath and slowly turned around. You instantly lock eyes with him before you look at every single feature on his face, he was absolutely beautiful. "Kylo.." He had the prettiest raven hair ever, it shaped his face perfectly, his gorgeous eyes, everything from his nose that fit his face perfectly to his lips. Everything about him was perfect, you lean forward and cup his face gently. "You're beautiful.." Kylo blushed at the word and quietly repeated it "..Beautiful?" Kylo wasn't used to compliments, he was constantly being insulted but this was new to him. "Yes, beautiful Kylo" You speak softly and lovingly. You slowly lean forward and softly kiss him, it was long and loving. You lean back and smile and so did Kylo, his smile was the most precious thing you had ever seen. You couldn't believe what a beautiful person he was, why did he wear that mask all the time. You put your arms around him and pulled him close, Kylo smiles softly and rests his head on your shoulder. "I like you too.." You whisper softly and you hear him let out a cute happy sound.

He's beautiful.