Eren X Seme Male Reader

EREN X SEME MALE READER - EREN HAS A NIGHTMARE

_________________________________________

Authors Pov

Eren shivered as he remembered the pained nightmare he had just witnessed, although he knew it wasn't real it hurt him. He saw the (H/C) haired male, panting in pain, the red splotches of blood littering his entire body, deep infectious cuts were sowed into him, giving an impression of a corpse. Whilst the male was in agony all he could do was stand. Stand and watch as he couldn't do anything, watch at how helpless he truly was.

Without realising the male had hot tears in his eyes, they seemed down his cheeks, and whilst gently blinking them away he shuffled out of his room and into the hallways. He couldn't stand another night of nightmares, he couldn't stand feeling alone. He had to make sure (M/N) was alright. He walked through the hallways, making turns every now and then, until, he reached a door. Although all the doors were all similar one in design he knew this one was different, familiar.
He turned the door knob to see if he locked it, and to his surprise it wasn't locked, pushing the door gently he slipped in.

He turned his head and saw the familiar (H/C) haired male, laying comfortably on his bed, and gave a small sigh of relief. "You're sleeping without a fear of the world." Eren murmured to himself as he walked over to the male and poked his cheek, "Hey, (M/N) wake up," he whispered. The male groaned, turning, his back faced Eren. Eren pressed a knee on the bed and shook him, the male stirred, and blinked a couple of times before seeing the male, "Eren?" (M/N) asked, voice deep and musky, the male sat up, supporting his back with the bed board, suddenly aware the brown haired male was troubled. "What's wrong?" He questioned.

"Eren?" The male asked again but was met with silence once again. Instead of an answer he felt two small arms wrap around his naked torso. 'Oh, I see... you had a nightmare,' the male thought gently as he wrapped his strong arms around the other male. "You'll be safe with me," (M/N) said as he felt the male on top of his body shift, "after all, who would look after you other than me," the (H/C) haired male muttered as he gave a small laugh that was able to calm Eren's beating heart, being able to hear the male talk and laugh slightly reassured him, however he had his doubts.

"You're... alive right?" Eren asked, voice wavering. The male hummed gently in response and ran one of his hands through the brunettes unruly head of hair, "What did you dream about to make you so shaken up?" Eren felt tears leak out of his eyes, having seen his mother die, he couldn't see another person of his die, covered in blood, dying, and him sitting on the sidelines without being able to help them, that feeling of Erens was tearing him from the inside out. All Eren was able to muster up was, "You gone."

(M/N)'s expression softened, he shifted his hand from the males head to his chin and gently lifted his head, "Eren, do you still think I'm gone?" He muttered, eyes staring into Erens, Eren automatically turned his head to the side, he couldn't bare the male seeing him like this, real or not.

He felt the bigger male sigh, before feeling his body getting turned, his back was on the mattress and the other male was on top of him, "Eren..." the handsome male leaned down, hair falling around his face, hiding the males expression. He felt two lips grace the tears that were falling, "Tell me your secrets, tell me your fears, tell me everything, I don't want you to be alone," two lips murmured against his skin.

"You... died. There was blood and I couldn't do anything... I was so alone." Eren whimpered out, tears spilling even more. "I understand, I'm here though, I'm right here, I will always be here," M/N) reassured, voice whispering against his ear, "Eren, have you been sleeping properly?" He asked gently, he felt the male shake his head as a no.

Eren felt two arms around his waist and the mattress dipping to his left. "Sleep." (M/N) muttered. "What if you aren't here?" Eren asked, panic laced with his voice, "please promise me you'll be there when I wake up."

"I promise."

"... I love you."

"I love you too."

_________________________________________

I just wrote this now, so it's bound to have a whole lotta mistakes and it's like 1am. I honestly can't write in third person view constantly, it's a shit storm for me but I tried because I haven't updated in a shit long time. Anyway this was meant to be fluffy. I think?