Jean X Seme! Male! Reader! PT 1

JEAN X SEME MALE READER - JEAN GETS DEPRESSED PT1

_________________________________________

Ever since the death of Marco, everyone took it hard, especially Jean. Jean and Marco were close friends, and shared a deep bond, similar to what brothers held. However it all changed when Marco took a different step in life and overdosed on drugs, leaving a note with few words, 'I'm sorry but life isn't for me. I can't keep lying to everyone.' No one knew Marco was depressed, he showed no signs, however for him to not indicate any signals, showed how deeply depressed he truly was to step in that direction. To not be able to tell anyone and pull on a fake smile everyday just to please everyone.

Jean has mixed emotions about it all, he was angry at himself for not realising, he didn't notice the signs until it was too late, at first it was Marco telling everyone he was busy, but despite him saying that, he would still come to some gatherings, perhaps to blend in so no one noticed his true feelings.

As time went by, Jean began to get depressed within each day. At first, it was gradual, he didn't like his smile, so he stopped, and throughout time it got worst, since he didn't smile, he frowned all the time, causing his mood to worsen and plunging him to a pit of despair. It was no ones fault for doing this to him, for seeing himself in such a manner, he just... somehow saw his flaws, saw his own imperfections and outed them.

He couldn't bare to eat, because he knew he would get nauseas and vomit it out minutes later. He couldn't sleep and just began to pass out from exhaustion. Jean soon began to stay in bed all day, alone with his thoughts that corrupted his mind with ill intentions. He hated the fact that he succumbed to his weakness. But when he thought about Marco and how he couldn't tell him about his emotions he would feel nauseas and disgusted with himself.

But as time passed, Jean pushed everyone away, pushed them away, because he didn't want them to his imperfections, to see him in such a pitiful state. However there was one person who persisted to see and talk to him.

That person was (M/N) (L/N). A good friend to both Jean and Marco. The male was persistent on seeing him, he started talking to him on the phone when Jean told him he was sick but began suspecting something and always came to his house to check on him.

He always denied the male to see him, always telling him excuses so he could wallow in his own sadness. But the male to his no avail always came despite the warnings. He would bring food and other things for the male, he would always tell him if he found the food still on the doorstep the next day he would break in, so Jean would always grab it, leaving it on the table, and it soon became a ritual of some sorts.

Today was no different, the male stood outside his house today with a basket full of sweets and treats. He wasn't tempted in the slightest with the offering in the other males hands. He just wanted him to leave, to leave him alone.

"Jean. I know you're in their, so open up." The male yelled as he knocked on the door.

Jean stayed silent praying that the male would leave overtime, however just like always the male continued onwards. A couple of minutes lasted and Jean heard bristling behind the door, and the light tapping of footsteps.

Jean sighed in relief, and began to walk to the door, knowing damn well he left the food on his doorstep, as he opened the door he felt two large hands grab his waist, pulling him close to the others body. He struggled a bit but gave up, going limp in the others arms. As Jean was pushed up on the other male he smelt a fragrance of coffee and cigarettes.

"Sorry Jean but you kept on denying me entry so I had to try a different method. I didn't want to break a window." The (M/N) said as he gently pushed the male back and stared down at him.

Jean yelped and turned when he noticed his friend staring at him so intensely. This was the most interaction he had in months and during his isolation he wasn't on good terms with socialising.

"Jean... you've lost a lot of weight. I found it odd I was able to hold you without you pulling out of my arms." (M/N) muttered, a frown covering his face.

Jean looked down, feeling somewhat guilty for being this pitiful, however it changed to one of confusion when he felt two big arms wrap around his body, and a voice whispering, "Let's watch a movie, okay?" Jean stood in place before sighing and nodded gently, causing the other male to smile down at him.

'I'm going to help you now... Jean, because I couldn't help Marco.'

_________________________________________

I feel kinda gloomy these days and in fact it seems my stories have a taken a turn to follow my mood.

Also in terms of this story, in no way am I glorifying mental illness, I don't see it in romantic manner and use it to justify harming ones self. However, in this story it's used to understand the person who is experiencing said illness and receiving help.

If you are someone who is experiencing something similar, then I ask you to see a someone you can trust and talk to them, if you feel as you can't, then the second best option would be seeing a doctor specialised in therapy or psychiatry.

If any of you need someone to talk to, I will open my arms to any of you, I am opened minded and will never judge you.