chapter 17: demon lord

Don't own anything

Chao pov:

Me & lex kun was sitting inside the hanger where the parked f15c eagle is still refueling its raining outside some have sortie taking aircraft showing up again, few days ago 3 - a learned about lone mercenary who trailed across the skies & dissappered from history they showed me the photo of his older brother & his wingman.

The narrator was saying those words i had said.

(0:55)

Vampire evangline got interest he lived through many years still looking young, the whole time i fell in love with a legendary ace pilot galm 1 cipher demon of the round table.

Cipher walks in with his old flight suit.

Cipher: where's trigger?

Chao: trigger is gaining air superiority shizuna said to help him she misses his company here's your money

Since he's a merc i'll start giving him money like i did the same to mana, he ruffled his brother's hair much to his annoyance.

1 hour ago he taxing to runway 3 - a osean command & mages of mahora are watching the man who was in the belkan war.

Osean tower: Galm 1 take off confirmed

Cipher: galm 1 riggs cipher taking off

(0:49 - end)

Demon lord soar the skies once again, he met up with 3 strikes they both took turns on destroying GR aircraft mostly trigger let cipher go free i was ecstatic galm 1's unimaginable power. well it looks like its gonna rain afterwords missions was completed.

Epilogue author pov:

At the dorimtory destroyer wakes up lingshen sleeping on his chest, her hair was untied from her usual Chinese wear then he heard something from chizuru's room lingshen heard it too they both ranned out the door cipher drew his side arm & kicked the door & see this.

Lingshen notice busty girls's shoulder is bleeding & ran to check on her, strider 2 check the boy whose passed out natsumi was trying to say something to the ace pilot

Destroyer: kid from kyoto

Cipher demon lord of thr round table galm 1 real name drake hills returns to the skies once again

I love this whole story i Thought negima & ace combat fit well together

Goodnight