🍦 Chapter 2 🍦

Todoroki sighed as he closed the front door and locked it. He removed his shoes at the door before walking down the hallway, making his way into the living room. A small frown pulled on the edge of his lips at the sight in front of him. Lavender was curled up next to Kirishima, a blanket draped over her small frame.  Kirishima looked away from the TV, shooting Todoroki a smile.

"Sorry I made you stay so late," the male said, guilt written all over his face.

The red haired male waved his hand, brushing away his apology. "Hey it's no big deal, besides we had a blast."

Todoroki nodded, walking further into the room. He carefully and gently scooped Lavender up into his arms as Kirishima stood up and stretched.

"Thanks again Kirishima, I appreciate it."

"Like I said, it's no big deal dude. That's what friends are for right? Anyway, I should get going, Bakugou's probably getting impatient."

Todoroki hummed and nodded watching in silence as the male walked out of the living room. Todoroki turned off the TV before making his way towards Lavender's room. He tucked her into bed, being careful so he wouldn't wake her. He then placed a feather like kiss on her forward and walked out of her room, closing the door behind him.

Todoroki sighed as he walked to his room, all he wanted to do was take a hot shower and head to bed. He's had a long day full of meetings, paperwork, yelling clients, and more meetings. The guy really needed a break. Staying true to his word, Todoroki took a shower and headed to bed right after.

_____🍦_____

He wasn't expecting to be woken up the next morning by his daughter jumping up and down on his bed. But there she was having a blast. Todoroki groaned as he rolled on his back, not quite ready to open his eyes just yet.

"Daddy get up!" the little girl whined. "I want to go over to Uncle Kiri's house and play tea party."

Todoroki blindly reached under his pillow before his hand came in contact with something cold. He pulled his phone from underneath the pillow and looked at the time. It was only ten in the morning. The male groaned and sat up, allowing a yawn to sleep past his lips.

"Go get changed and I'll let Kirishima know."

"Yaaa!" Lavender cheered as she stopped jumping on the bed.

She sat down and slid out of his bed before the sound of footsteps disappeared down the hallway. The male ran a hand through his hair, his body lingering with the lack of sleep he's been getting these past few days. He really did need a break.

_____🍦_____

"You look like shit."

That was the first thing Todoroki heard as he walked into the cafe where he usually got his coffee. Unfortunately Bakugou happened to work there. The male smirked at him from behind the counter as Todoroki stood on the other side.

"Yeah I blame it on life," he replied. "I'll take my usual."

Bakugou snorted as he put in Todoroki's order. "Get me an iced coffee," he yelled to one of the employees. Yup this job suited him well.

"That's life for you," Bakugou replied, turning his attention back to the tired looking male. "How's Lavender?"

"She's good."

"She's turning out to be a bright kid, of course we know where she gets it from."

A small smile graced Todoroki's lips as Bakugou handed him his coffee. Todoroki paid for it before taking a seat near the cafe window. Since Lavender was with Kirishima at the moment, he had the chance to relax. Plus it was his day off from work today so he could spend the whole day sleeping if he wanted to. Oh great, now he sounds like Aizawa.

"Todoroki?"

The male pulled his gaze away from the window and looked over to his left, a little surprised to see him standing there.

"Oh hey Izuku."

__________🍦__________

a/n: sorry for any mistakes. I'm half asleep.