Real Story Part 2

*This is the 2nd real story of my experience.

Actually this is not literally happened to me, but the "thing" is resembling me. So, i got this one from my step dad and my brother. Let's go with my step dad's first.

So, at that time i just arrived at home and there are my mother and my step father inside of the house. It was 5.30 pm. Almost dark. When i came in my father asked me "Did you just arrive at home?". Absolutely, i answered him. I saw he was confused maybe figuring out what he saw before i arrive. I asked him "What's wrong?". He told me that he just saw me, walking in to my room wearing the same outfit that i used at that day but i was just walking and not talking at all. Well, i was wondering and terrified at the same time.

The second is my brother's.

At that day, me and my brother were at home. Just two of us. My mother, my step father and my least brother were going out. At the moment, i was cooking in the kitchen and my brother was watching tv. Stil 10 am. Who's going to think that the "thing" will frighten us in the morning? After i finished cook. I was going to my brother and asked him to eat. But he asked me first "Did you came from kitchen? I thought that you were with me here, i was talking to you.". That made me confused absolutely, i told him that i was cooking and i didn't come to my brother or have a conversation with him. We were shocked and had a same thought in our mind. Well, i had to chill him out and tried to forget about what happened at that day. 

Till this time, i don't know who's that. I mean, why me? Kind of mystery that i don't want to solve it.