lhmmmmm

The day seemed a little off compared to the day before. Harry kept glancing at me to make sure i was ok i guess. Im not really sure. I had to reassure him a couple of times that I was fine. Transfiguration was the worst though. I kept gettin bored so i would change someones eye color without them noticing and such, but then McGonogall asked me why everyone's eyes were green at one point. So I just looked up and said "Cause I think green eyes are the prettiest". I could feel Harry's stare boring a hole into my back. He had obviously figured out what I meant by that.
"But why, Mr. Malfoy, did you choose thus particular shade of green, you could've gone with any shade, but now it appears the students have the same eye color as Mr. Potter, unless of course, you dont feel comfortable telling us the answer". She looked down on me as I fidgeted with the corner of my parchment.
"Well, that shade just reminds me of fields in the spring, evergreen foresests, and shimmering pools of water, all at the same time". It was as if i was speaking directly to Harry. It was all the things I wanted to tell him about his beautiful sparkling irises. This shut McGonogall up and soon enough classes were over. She didn't seem to approving of my answer though.

Me and Harry walked to our dorms to go to bed when he fell. He slipped on the tile and fell down the stairs, if it werent for that trick step he probably would've broken his neck but instead he just layed there on his back with his feet stuck laughing his ass off.

Damn he was cute.

Ok so thats all I have for now and yeah I know it's no where near the actual plot of the books or movies but im not sticking to that anymore.
Sooo im kinda having a block of sorts towards this book but i did come up with a really messed up hp ship and i have no idea if its a thing or not but last night i was watching the first 2 hp movies and i was probably on steroids idk, but i decided to look at through a crack shippers pov and i came up with this ship
Hermione x Hagrid
Yeah i know it's fucked up but someone please tell me if this is an actual ship yet so i won't be stealing someone else's idea and no I don't ship it I just came up with it
Alex

Ps if your also a drarry fanboy can you please tell me it seems like only girls ship this please comment if your a boy i need to know if im the only one