This Crappy Life

You and your bf, Harrison,were sat in your shared bedroom playing Minecraft on the switch. You might of accidently mentioned Tom was cute and you to had fallen out. He had stormed iyt of your house and gone somewhere, you were not sure where tho. You were sat on the bed crying and trying to get him to pick up the phone. It wasn't working. You left him several voicemails telling him to call you back ASAP, but still nothing.
             You decided to call Tom as a last resort to the issue, you loved haz and didn't want your relationship to end, but you also like tom. He picked up and you told him to come round ASAP. He was round within 5 minutes. You told him about what happened with haz and how you said you thought he was cute- oops. You weren't meant to say that part.
          Tom laughed as you turned a bright red. "that's ok" he said ina sweet, soothing tone. He put one arm round your waist and you the other hand to cup your face, slowly he pulled your face closer to his and gently pressed his lips on yours. "I have always liked you, but harrison got there first" he Kissed the top of your head again.
          Judt then harrison walked into the apartment and into the bedroom, he looked worried as you called him 1000 times and left tons of voicemails. Unfortunately he walked in on you and Tom kissing. "it's ok" he said, rather relaxed. "I knew it would happen eventually" he said, "thanks haz" you said and hugged him, "I'm sorry it didn't last"

Ok, so this one is short and cheesy, how imagines should be In my opinion. Anyway, I'll post on weekends, and write during the week. Any requests feel free to contact me or comment on the story.
~unknown author x