jschlatt commits tax fraud

When Techno finished explaining what happened, Wilbur was shooketh. Jschlatt with god-like powers? That's concerning! Who knows what could he do next?

wilbur: wdymmmm he's a god cuz he's working for walmart what the
h e c k

Technoblade: As I said, he made a contract with Walmart that granted him those powers. I'm not sure how he even found out about how he can obtain powers from there.

wilbur: ya im worried that he'll do smth stupid next like idk destroying a planet or smth like that u kno

Technoblade: We still don't know how powerful is Walmart™...... in fact, maybe we could attempt to find a loophole in whatever contract he signed and try to take his powers away!

wilbur: wait hold on if i don't remember anything when he turned back time then how do u remember what the f r i c k

Technoblade: Ok so you know how I'm really good at playing Minecraft PvP.

wilbur: ya m8 no need to rub it in smh

Technoblade: Basically i became so good at Minecraft PvP that my gamer skills traveled through my brain to my whole muscular system and I'm basically a god now.

wilbur: that adds up

Technoblade: Ok so we're gonna go back to Walmart™ and attempt to reason with schlatt ok

wilbur: ok sounds reesonable

They both walked to the nearest Walmart and, similar to last time, called out to Jschlatt. Just like last time, he dropped down from the roof to the floor in front of Techno and Will. This all felt like a deja vu for both of them.

wilbur: bruh why in the frackster did u do that

jschlatt: its the power of capitalismsm, w i l l ((wait hold on how do u remember i thought reversing time would wipe ur memories away and u'll leave me alone tf))

wilbur: ((technoblade has plot armor and re-told me everything m8))

jschlatt: ((oh dang that makes sense)) ANYWAYSSSSSSs yea basically now that u guys are here do u wanna invest in schlatt coins

wilbur: we'll never fall to ur garbage coin industry yee c u n t ! !

Technoblade: So are you guys going to keep arguing or what.

wilbur: nah m8 i think we're done here tbh sksksksksk

Technoblade: Then I shall proceed to speak; you see Jschlatt, I believe you have violated one of the terms of service of Walmart™'s contract that you signed, stated in this copy i printed that I found on their site.

wilbur: wait hold on it's on their website?????

Technoblade: Yes

wilbur: then no wonder a piss gremlin like shclatt managed to get god-like powers smh tsk tsk

Technoblade: Tsk tsk seconded

jschlatt: hey stfu i have feelings u kno

Technoblade: Anyways, I believe you've violated one of the most important rules, that being, you cannot apply to be Walmart™™™™'s manager if you've committed tax fraud in the past!

jschlatt: hahahaHAHAHAHSJAJHDJA what do u MEAN LMAOOIOOOIIO i have never violated a law in my ~life~

wilbur: wait he's right you have committed tax fraud in thee past !!

jschlatt: and your proof is????????

Technoblade: We've got plenty of proof!

wilbur: (((wait we do?????))