Chapter 2

Yasmine P.O.V

As i was walking to the table where i nomally sit i seen this cute light skin nigga. He was sitting at my table. So i was like whatever.

Ethan P.O.V

Damn. Lil' shorty was fine. I mean like I've seen fine girls but damn. As she sat down next to me i moved over for her to have somemore room for her and her friends.

"Wassup ma?" I asked her.

No response.

"Yo, ma?" I said again.

No answer.

"The reason why she wont answer is becasue thats not her name. Maybe if you say her name you might get a different response. Ever thought of that?" One of her friends told me.

"Wassup Yasmine?" I said. She turned to me and looked at me for a few seconds.

"Wassup. How can i help you? You like what you see?" She asked me as i checked her out.

"Maybe. You like what you see?" I asked her trying to start a conversation.

"Maybe. Maybe not. Why?" She asked.

"Because i like what i see." I told her.

"Yasmine. Eat your food and leave please. Leave people alone sometimes." Her brother told her.

"He was talking to me first." She said.

"Ethan leave my sister alone. Yasmine leave Ethan alone. Happy?" Her brother said as she turned back around talking to her friends.

"That was kinda rude Hunter. I was trying to hook up with your sister." I told him.

"Well don't." He said back.

I dont know what Hunter has against me but i am tired of dealing with his bullshit. I have been trying to hook up with his sister since freshmen year. And for some reason Hunter wont let me. Well, im a Senior and before i graduate imma hook up with her whether he lets me or not.

Yasmine P.O.V

I didnt know it was Ethan. If I did i would have never sat here. I didnt know until i looked at his face. My brother said not to mess with him because he is bad news. Bad news as in he beats his girlfriend's. Yeah i know. That's not good. Thats why i try and stay away from him but he wont stay away from me.

As i went to my locker before 3rd period i see Ethan coming towards me.

"Wassup?" He asked me.

"Nothing much. Getting ready to go to 3rd period. How about you?" I asked.

"Waiting for school to end."

"Why?"

"So we can hang out. What you mean?"

"I'm not gonna hang out with you."

"Why?"

"Because i dont want to." I told him as he grabbed my arm and shoved me in my locker after i closed it.

"Bitch the fuck. Your gonna hang out with me whether you like it or not. You understand?" He asked me as he was hurting me.

"Ethan let me go. Please."

"ETHAN?" My brother yelled from down the hall as he was running towards us.

"If i dont see you by my car afterschool i promise you, you will regret it. Do you understand?" He told me.

"Yeah. Now let me go." I told him as he squeezed tighter.

"Let my sister go nigga." Hunter said as he ungriped Ethans hand from me.

"What the fuck you think this is?" Hunter said to Ethan.

"I can do what i want." Ethan said to Hunter.

"Not with my sister. Not now and not ever." My brother said to him.

Then they got chest to chest finna fight.

"Please lets not do this. Im fine. Come on, let's go to class Hunter. Ethan leave me alone." I told them as i pushed them apart. Ethan left and me and Hunter went to class.

Hunter P.O.V

I dont know who the fuck he thinks he is, grabbing my sister like that. Hes lucky she was there other than that i would have beaten the shit out of him.

"You alright?" I asked my sister.

"Yeah. Im fine. Lets just go to class, okay? Dont worry about it. Its fine." She told me.

"No the fuck its not. Listen to me. If he does anything to you or says anything to you that you dont like then you let me know. Do you understand me?" I asked her.

"Yeah. Can we just please go to class. We are going to be late." She told me.

***^^Ethan pic.***