Chapter 3

"Tony, tell me what's up with you and her. What's going on?" I heard Ondreaz through the phone as I was on mute. "I don't know man, I just...I still love her, but she doesn't feel the same and I have to get my mind off of her somehow." Tony said. "At least try and talk to her." Ondreaz replied. "I can't...it's awkward..." Tony told him. "Just try...and why are you like this? Everytime a girl rejected you, you never acted like this. You never cared." Ondreaz pointed out to him. "Because the love I feel for Mia is different. She's the only one who's made me happy." Tony said with a shaky voice and that's when I heard him step out of the room and slam the door.
  "Well, he still loves you." Ondreaz told me. I chuckled a little. "That's a good thing huh?" I stated. "Yeah it is. He's gonna talk to you at school. I'll see you two tommorow." He
finished and hung up.  I smiled as I put my phone down and thought about the next day.

                                      •••

   Tony was right in back of me as I heard him whisper something. I don't know what it was exactly but I heard my name. Then he tapped my shoulder. "H-hey Mia..." he nervously said to me. "Hey tony. What's up?" I said with confidence. "Uhm...could we maybe meet up at my house after school?" He asked playing with his thumbs. "Yeah sure. That sounds fine." I replied. He smiled and sat back down.

                                      •••

  We arrived at Tony's house and we went upstairs. We sat down on his bed and he held my hand. My heart started to race. "Mia...you know that I love you and...I want to be with you all my life, but do you feel the same?" He asked. "Tony...yes, I do feel the same, and the only reason I said no was because from what happened in my last relationship." I stated. He kinda side smiled and looked at me. "Will you be mine?" He asked smiling. "Yes, of course I will." I accepted as he picked me up and spun me around. And then, he finally kissed me. It was the best moment of my life. Getting with the love of my life.