Chapter 2

Chapter 2

        After many minutes of playing Uno against Chica, Foxy finally made a move that would make him lose the game. Foxy had two cards in hand and Chica had one. She hoped that the broken down fox would change the color to blue somehow, since that was the only color card she had. He chuckled and put down a wild card and changed the color to blue without knowing that Chica would win.

        "Haha!" Chica yelled in victory and put down her card. "I WIN! I can even beat you at Uno!"

        Foxy growled and threw the cards off the table. "I QUIT! I'M GOIN' BACK TO ME COVE!" he yelled in rage, stomping into the cove and disappeared behind the curtains.

        Bonnie and Freddy picked up the thrown Uno cards. They placed the cards on the table. "How about some pizza Chica?" the bear suggested and Chica nodded with excitement.

        Bonnie raced into the kitchen followed by Chica and swamed through the pots, pans, cabinets, and the fridge. They have finally found the frozen pizza and opened the box to see half of it eaten. But that wasn't their problem at the moment.

        "OH NO! WE DON'T KNOW HOW TO COOK FROZEN PIZZA!" Chica yelled and ran out of the kitchen down the hallway. Freaking out, she sat in a dark corner hugging her knees and shaking.