first imagine

inspired by this photo (look above^^)

Imagine...
You and your wife are on your honeymoon in a quiet foreign town. You walk out of your small stone cottage and down the stairs towards the sea. You can feel the warmth of the sun on the stone floor beneath you as it gently traces the bottom of your toes. Taking your wife's hand in yours you feel instantly at home, feeling the soft touch of her fingertips grace over your palms as she connects her hand with yours. You look beside you at her, her perfectly waved hair shining, topped with a little straw hat. Small brown freckles dotted over her nose and her cheeks and her rosy red lips rise up into a smile. Her beautiful tanned skin glowing beneath the beams of sunlight. You both continue walking down to the seafront as the gentle wind brushes past you swiftly as your love's sheer, cream-coloured shirt breezes in the air. Tall green trees surrounded you as you were finally met with the deep blue seafront. The waves rippled gently across the ocean. You watched as your wife's face lit up with the sight of beautiful blue sea. Taking her gently by the hand, you ran across the warm sand and into the sea with her. You felt the cool water splash against your skin, relaxing your whole body. You pulled her into a tight embrace, holding your hands against her soft skin that was sprinkled with little water droplets. Holding her face in your hands, you leaned in and kissed her. Feeling her soft, plump lips against yours, you felt safe. Surrounded by tall, green trees and aquamarine water, it was a moment of clarity. You were both so engulfed in this tranquil moment, all your surroundings were still and quiet. You were at peace. Just you and her. You and the love of your life.

writers note:
hey! thanks for reading my first wlw imagine. sorry it was kinda short, it was just a quick one that I wrote randomly. feel free to give feedback and suggestions on what you would like me to write or what I can improve on :)