Chapter two: the teacher

This hot headed sure of himself bitch just burst through the door radiating hatred. Y/N thought that was extremely weird for a kid who's training to be a hero.

Then the teacher walked in while this kid was yelling at child with odd green hair. Holy shit is all Y/N thought when she realized Eraser Head was her teacher. Why was she so Scared? Well you see she and Toga had a run in with him when she was taking to long to get blood from her victim. They almost got caught too. Luckily he didn't recognize her.

¤》》♡ time skip after school ♡《《¤

As Y/N was walking out of the building when she noticed a kid with purple hair being teased but she didn't care to stop. She wanted to get some sleep for she learned nothing important that day. Then some kid named Kirishima stopped you and asked if you wanted to hang out with him and his friends. You thought for a moment said fine and told toga what was happening.

Toga: Y/N chan~~ when are you coming home???

Soon but first I'm going out :Y/N

Toga: Okayyy but we still on for tonight?

Of course see yah soon :Y/N

Then you and your new "Friends" went to a cafe the boys did really stupid things while you and a girl named Mina talked to each other you learned a bit about each of them
Mina:
Quirk: Acid
It's exactly what it sounds like

Kamminari:
Quirk: Electricity
It allows him to be a human Pikachu

Kirishima:
Quirk:  Hardening
He can harden parts of his body

Sero:
Quirk: Tape
He can produce tape out of his elbows

That's all you learned they all were a little confused by how quickly you had to leave
But something happened
Kamminari asked to walk you home
A small blush dusted you cheeks and you quickly dennyied.
When he asked why you said you live in a sketchy neighborhood.

At the leagues hide out

Toga I'm back Y/N called out to her best Friend. After you found her hanging out with twice you both got ready in your outfits. Toga got all of her knifes a glass bottles and a needle. You got out of your school uniform and got into your outfit that consists of a Hoodia with no sleeves a pair of black ripped jeans a mask a pair of red contact lenses.

On your killing spree Toga askes if their are any cute boys and you said.....

Hi guys it's author chan thanks for reading I decided to change it from a dabi × reader to Kamminari × reader
Mostly cut I love pika Boi more