Chapter one: Welcome to Ua

Y/n sat alone in her room waiting for the following morning for she would be taking part of the Ua entrance exams why? Because that's just what the league needed. An inside person who can get information. She sat awake thinking about the following day and what it might bring she was nervous.

~time skip brought to you by Kiris shark teeth~

Y/n ran to the big school of Ua. On her inside she ran into a very iratble boy with green hair muttering to himself. Once all of the opening statements were made she got on a bus and drove to Exam center 03.

Once she was let in she immediately ran underneath a robot turned her hand into a sword and sliced it down the middle destroying the machine. After a Bit they let this gigantic mechanical creature out you and this kid with a odd tape quirk held it back while others escaped.
A few minutes after that the horn was blown and the exam ended. A sweet looking old lady came around to help with injuries. You were fine other than all the scars you had from times of over use of you quirk.

♡time skip brought to you by Pikachu boi♡

A few days later you received a letter in the mail. It was a recording of present mic congratulating you on making it into Ua's class 1 A hero course. Soon after you got he message you went to work.
Toga asked you if you got in you said yes and she have you a big happy hug. You both went on a killing spree and got milkshakes after.

♢time skip brought to you by tsu and her frog face♢

It was time for your first day and you were Hella nervous. Not only because your a villain getting into Ua is a big deal. Your uniform consisted of a gray blouse that goes over top of of a white dress shirt a pair of black dress shoes a green skirt and an oddly miss placed red tie ( your uniform looks like Jiros)

Once you were in the classroom you immediately noticed to people. A girl with pink skin and a boy with a bird head. You could already tell this was going to be terrible.
You recognized a boy he was the tape boy from the course. You took a seat at the very back of the class in a corner. People didn't notice you were there until you told a little guy with odd hair to shut up. Then a whole bunch of people crowded you and you hated it.

You said hello to everyone and took an interest in four people: Mina a girl named Jiro a guy called Kamminari and a preppy girl named Momo.

Then came trouble.

CLIFHANGER BOI

472 words wow I'll be updating sometime tomorrow