the last dragon rider

The last dragon rider

2555

1st December

Today my mum was killed wrestling the daemon horde the spiritless creatures with the burning empty eyes, their deformed limbs ready to pull you apart at a moment’s notice anyway it is traditional to write a journal when one of your parents die so they can read it when you die and anyway I don’t see the point really because all my mum is going to do is haunt me till I die.

Anyway, a quick recap on our village history the daemon hordes started attacking us a couple of years back by eating our crops and animals and killing our elders, somehow they leave the children alone dunno why do you? The daemons came out of the ruined science lab that had kept “the experiment” hidden no one knows what is in there but my mum kept saying stay away from there. We moved from the city soon after the explosion of the science lab and moved into the mountains. So that is roughly our history to the present day there are only 56 sane people left and 46 of them are kids. Anyway enough for today dead daemon eleishorse tonight for food got to run.

8th December

The reason why I’ve not been writing lately is half the kids disappeared last night the wolfs can’t smell a thing of them it’s as if they were blanked out and if I ask people about my mum they say who? I can’t believe they forgot who my mum was she was the leader of the jakdayia tribe! It was the tribe of warriors. There are only 10 adults and 23 kids left now am actually scared that I’ll be next. My hunter (huge big cat mixed with dog) bartleby is pacing wildly now it worries me the hunters are only worried in dangerous times.