the end??

A few years later

15th may 2562

Gadya has been big enough for me to ride for a year now and I’m just back from killing a horde that threatened my old village. Me and Gadya live apart from everyone now because of our ‘gifts’. We can read minds, control the elements slightly and most of all I can fly on the back of Gadya. No one else knows the wonders of soaring above the land and further up into the sky, the sheer freeness of it all is exhilarating.

16th may

I have decided to leave this old place with Gadya and journey to the horizons I cannot see goodbye everyone in Dasgodlia country. Good luck be with you in the future.

And with that they soared off into the sunset and chased the sun. for many years later people have claimed to see this dragon and it’s rider but none can prove it yet. Many bards and legend keepers have read this part of this here journal. At least I believe that they both still live in a place far from here away from time itself and none may bring them back until the world itself is in the darkest danger of all…….

One more thing have you ever heard the story of her only child and that only her descendants may bring her back when the world is going to die. Anyway goodbye for now and hope you may need my help in the future……………

Sincerely

The dragon riders’ only daughter

Suzan Dragonblood