Chapter 7

Hey guys so its been just about a year and I know that most of you hate me for not updating but I kind of lost my password to wattpad... Anyways I found it! So here's chapter 7!

----------

Harry's

P. O. V.

Yes! I made her blush! I think she might fancy me as much as I fancy her. Just then I heard her stomach growl. "Hey do you want to order a pizza?" I asked. "Yeah" "Let's start a movie too!" "What movie do you want to watch?" I questioned. "How about love actually?" Omg! I love that movie" I squealed. This was my time to make my move. I sat next down on the couch and gestured her to come sit next to me. Once she sat down next to me I moved a little closer and put my arm around her. To my surprise she seemed startled and moved away. I decided to learn more about her so we could break the silence. "What are your hobbies?" "I love to play sports and read school is very important to me." she replied. The movie ended and just as I was leaning in for a kiss the doorbell rang. Dang! Stupid pizza!

Shelby's

P. O. V.

Never have I been so happy to see pizza! I don't think I'm ready to see other guys yet even if Harry is adorable. I'll wait a little longer and if he tries to kiss me again I'll set things straight. "Come eat some pizza Shelby." "You don't have to tell me twice!" I responded. Maybe we can be friends for now...

"That was great Harry but, I should go home now. Patches looks pretty tired." I looked over to where Patches and Dusty were laying in a bed cuddling together. Man I wish that was me and Harry... What am I saying! I can't like him... I'm just gonna get hurt again. His charms won't get me this time. I thought as I walked through the door.

************************************

Sorry that this was really short but I'm not quite sure where I'm going with this story yet so I might update tomorrow if I feel like writing tonight. Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Emma <3