Everything that happened/why Bad didn't wanna stay at school(Chapter 2)

Third person P.O.V (Darryl is at Vincent's)

Flashback time
"Darry! Come on I want to plaaaaaaay!!" Zak whined sounding like he was about to have a fit. "I can't i'm going to bed Skep! Now i'll hang up in a second, goodnight you big fatty." Darryl said sleepily. Skep or Skeppy is the nickname Darryl came up with because Zak couldn't skip and Darryl thought that 'skip' sounded like 'skep' and the nickname was just there to mock him. "Wait..one more thing bad! I loveee you!" Skep responded jokingly."Oh god Zak." *Beep *

"And that was one of the last things I remember you know, of me and Zak having a playful conversation. We were calling." He told Vincent. "Okayyyyy.... tell me a bad thing you remember" Vincent asked curiously. Why?" Darryl questioned. "I want to know more about your relationship with him"

Flash forward from that flashback

"Zak....." Darryl mumbled. "SHUT UP NERD DON'T SAY MY NAME." Zak roared as he pinned Darryl to the wall. "Listen, if you don't want to get more fucked up than you already are going to get stop talking to me now." Zak said while raising his fist. Darryl already knew what was going to go down, and he didn't like it at all. Zak continuously beat Darryl until he passed out.

"Yowch, that didn't sound good at all." Vincent uttered. "Yeah, well you asked for a bad memory and I gave it to you. Don't expect something good out of something bad." Darryl bellowed. "Sorry just can you tell me all of the story, not like a snippet like the whole story of you and him growing up together." "Okay just don't make fun of me" "why would I?" "I don't know.. okay i'm about to tell you so shush you muffin!" Darryl scolded. "When me and Skep- I mean Zak were younger, me and him were very close I had his back he has mine. Well it was like that for so long, I wish it was like that now. When me and him gone into high school even though I was a year above him he picked on me. Everyday constantly just getting bruises everywhere. One day as he was picking on me I asked him why he changed and he said that it was because he hated me now and always thought I was obnoxious. I couldn't take it and slipped out of his grip and ran as fast as I could sobbing. I thought we were actually friends when we were younger I guess I was wrong-" Darryl was cut off by Vincent Giving him a bear hug. He was trying to be nice again, this time he didn't fail. Darryl cried as Vincent was hugging him and comforting him.

489 words

Authors note!: Keep in ming that Skep doesn't actually hate Bad. And also thanks for 14 reads lmao. Bye you corndogs (if any corndog is reading heyoo)