Okay, awkward (Chapter 5) PART 2 REee

I just wants to say I was on hiatus (still kinda am) but, THANK YOU Meme_Lord14 you're amazing ^^
Zak's P.O.V

So, looks like I'm meeting a STRANGER behind the school. Am I scared? No. Am I nervous? HELL yes. I walk to my locker and remove my books that are awaiting inside. "Hey! Skeppy! Wait up!" I hear someone yell. I'm positive that it was Zelk once again but when I turned around a new face I haven't seen before stared at me. "Uhm, hello? Who are you are why are you talking to me?" "I'm Vincent, or rather A6d. I'm the one who wanted to have a word with you on that note but since I saw you here might as well just walk there together." He said. I don't know how to reply. Yes? No? I'm not sure. "Hello? Earth to Skeppy?" "Yeah, yeah, I'm here. And sure, let's go onto the roof instead though because I think it's for some reason less populated than the back of the school." I told A6d. I feel like I've heard this nickname before...A6d. "Okay let's go, I got to talk to you about someone" Is it me or do I know who he's talking about? If it is who I think it is I'm screwed. I don't want to talk about Bad, he's never going to get anything out of me. "Hm, fine enough of this and let's move." I said. Whist we walk up the stairs I started to get more tired, I felt weak for no reason. "You alright there?" Vincent asked "I feel weird could we hurry up?" I told him "I'll try my best to hurry" Once we made it to the rooftop Vincent opened his mouth. "English is not my first language so bare with me. I'm assuming you know Badboyhalo? Because all that Bad talks about is you, how your guy's friendship hit the dirt? Well, that's why I brought you here right now to try and talk you into being friends with him again. I saw you punching him once, so I know this won't be easy." I didn't know what the fuck to say once again. So all I did was say something stupid without thinking. "What are you a therapist? Darryl and I's friendship is non of your business. All that happed was we drifted apart as we got older, people do that you know? Him and I are done with one another alright?" I wasn't thinking straight it just came out. I don't know what I'm even doing here, I could've avoided this all by just not going to school. I should be more smart. "Actually, Zak, this is my business. You basically made Darryl's life hell and got pissy over it! I mean he still cares about you and you act like you couldn't give a bigger SHIT! I've been trying to help him get over you but he's as helpless as soon to be slaughtered cattle! Now can you cooperate with me and at least try?" Those words stung like a damn bee. "He still cares about you but you act like you couldn't give a bigger shit" He's not wrong, I'm a terrible person for this. Should I try to be friends with Bad again? Maybe that would be better....

Wow another author's note? Yea
I wanted to tell you that I don't always reread my writing so if you spot mistakes inform me please '<'
Word count: 583
Bye!~