I Shouldn't Be Punished Charpter - 5

So its the end of the day I'm  walking home, but I kept thinking of he's Sweet Smile :) & how he flashed one to me. After a while of thinking of it I quickly snap out of it (thoughts: "Angela, the f**k are you doing? You don't even know this boy! What if he is a player? What if he doesn't even like you.) I sudden stop thinking of him.

                *Once I get home*

My Mom (Debby): Where the hell have you been! *Mad Voice*

Me: I just got out of school, calm down, mom.

Mom: *With Flames In Her Eyes* Don't tell me what the fuck to do. Im the mother here, little girl.

Me:*wisphers* I'm not a little girl I'm 18 for crying out loud. You would know that if your ever sober.

Mom: what did you say. Say it louder. Stop being a little bitch & say it to my face.

Me: nothing I said nothing (regretting I said it)

Mom: BANG BANG SNAP SNAP *THREE HITS TO MY FACE, STOMACH, AND ARM*

me: *On The Floor Crying, Shaking* (thinks I wish I didn't live here)

Mom: *kicks my side* Get up! Worthless!!!

Me: *Bearly being able to stand, weak in the knees* There im up! *Tears in my eyes*

Mom: *pushes me to the ground* GET THE HELL OUT OF MY FACE, YOU WORTHLESS PEICE OF CRAP!!!

Me: *crawing & crying to my room*

Mom: *goes to fridge pulls out a 6 - pack of beer* Time to escape this world.