Bonding 18+

This chapter is just going to be about them completing the bond and Arthit helping Kongpob understand what it is like being a Vampire. Yes, Kongpob will have to feed on innocent people but he won't kill them and they are willing. This is 18+ so please don't read if you are not of the required age. Also, another thanks to you guys for the over 1.9k views for this story of mine. I really appreciate it.

Arthit's P.O.V.

It's been a week since Kongpob's kidnapping incident. When he first woke up, he was shaking like a leaf because he was recalling the torture he had endured, and it scared him. I would hug him and tell him reassuring phrases to calm him down. Every night was spent sleeping together and waking up constantly throughout because of the nightmares. Every time I heard him cry, it broke my heart and made me pissed off that I didn't kill Non at that time, but Kongpob's safety was first and far most the priority.

Right now, we are snuggling on the couch watching 'Jumanji' the Robin Williams version. I prefer that version to the newer ones, but both are equally funny and a joy to watch. I haven't given Kongpob any physical advances except for the occasional kiss because he would flinch. I know in my head that he needs more time, but I also know that the longer we hold off on completing the bonding, the easier it will be for something like the kidnapping to happen again.

I started to get up to use the bathroom while the movie was playing when I suddenly felt soft, moist, and plump lips attach to mine. I froze in my half-up, half-down position and stared at Kongpob. I looked in his eyes and saw that he was still scared, but he also had love and lust showing. I straightened myself up and pulled him up as the kissing continued until I remembered that I needed to use the bathroom. I told him to give me a minute before we continue things.

I saw him nod his head with a smile gracing his beautiful face as I zoomed into the bathroom and out within a minute. I came back and attacked his lips hungrily as I laid us down on the couch. Kongpob moaned as I slid my tongue in and pulled his shirt up allowing my hands, free roam of his delicious looking chest. I played with his nipples as the kissing turned into eating each other. This went on for a few minutes before we broke apart allowing both of us to breathe. I looked into his eyes and saw just love in them and I smiled showing off my dimples. Kongpob looked at my dimples for a few seconds before licking them causing me to moan and groan as he lifted my shirt up to get at my nipples.

We continued to feel each other up and kiss each other as our passion started to ignite and grow bigger and bigger. I really wanted to continue with our make-out but knew that we both needed a shower. So, I pulled him up and pushed him into our Master Bathroom as I placed a pile of pj's for him to wear afterward. He looked at me confused and frowned. I smirked and leaned into him and whispered 'Those are for after we have hot steamy sex. I want to hear you moan and groan underneath me as I fuck you senseless.' (Wow Arthit is becoming very bold. I wonder how that happened.)