5:The Help.......

"What is she doing here?" I asked Uncle Mike in a slightly annoyed tone.

"You know who this is?"he asked.

"Of course I do. She is the reason why my grandparents are dead." I replied trying to choke back tears."If she hadn't only thought about herself when their house caught on fire, they would still be very much alive! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go back to my room."

"The help's" actual name is Melanie. She was a caretaker for my grandparents. When their house caught on fire, she left them and came running to us telling us that we needed to stay away from our home for a bit. My parents, and I have no idea why, asked her to be our nanny. I always despised her after the incident. My grandparents were amazing, funny, and all around amazing people and just left them there without helping them at all.

"Bella, I need to talk to you about your grandparents," said the voice I was dreading to hear and to never speak to again.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hi guys! Sorry for the overdue update. I'll try to do my two part promise but I'm not sure writers block makes it hard. By the way sabrina carpenter is Bella, Bradley cooper is mike and someone you may not have heard of, Melanie Laurent as Melanie more cast members to come including Jessica! I'll try really hard to update soon!

Thank you so much to those of you who are reading this book!

Zara_2020