Shower Time

Published: 4th January 2020

[Set during Season 5 when Jackie's Dad was arrested].

Since Jackie's Dad was arrested, Jackie has been alone in her big house ever since.

Everyone would always offer to let her stay with them, But she refused. She was 17, She could take care of herself. Even though all she ate was frozen waffles, That she hated.

Jackie groaned and stared at her Cosmo magazine as Steven was 5 hours late. He was meant to be here at 5pm after his shift at the hotel to come spend the night with her.

She then heard keys jiggling in the door and Steven walked in.

"STEVEN HYDE! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?" Jackie yelled.

"Nice to see you too." Hyde sarcastically said. She wasn't impressed. "You have about two minutes to explain yourself! You were meant to be here at 5! It's now 10!" She replied with her hands on her hips.

"Sorry Jackie," Hyde began, "Me and the guys got carried away after work. We went to the water tower because Kelso wanted to see what it was like being high, While high up on the tower. Then he fell off of course and Then Me and Eric had to drive him to the hospital which took about three hours, Then we stopped by the Hub to pick up Fez and drop him off at Nina's house because he said that 'walking will ruin his sexual mood' or whatever. But anyway it was hectic."

There was a few minutes of silence, but eventually Jackie sighed and dropped her arms. She walked up to Hyde. "You're lucky I love you so much."
Hyde grinned and leaned in for a kiss. Jackie, despite still being mad, caved in and kissed him back.

An hour later after eating pizza the pair went up to Jackie's room and laid down on her bed. Jackie leaned up and lightly kissed him. Hyde slowly reached up and entangled his hands in her hair, pulling her closer. Jackie smiled and let herself melt into the kiss. She quickly rolled over and swung a leg over Steve, straddling him. She could feel the bulge in his jeans, but kept kissing.

"I love you," Jackie whispered when they took a pause to breathe.
There was a small pause. Hyde was never really one to express his emotions, But now with Jackie everything was different.

"I love you too."

Jackie grinned. "Oh my god Steven! You actually said it back!"

"You better not tell anyone I swear! It'll ruin my image." Jackie just giggled and kissed him again, Hyde started to let one of his hands slide down her back. It quickly found its way to Jackie's ass, sliding into one of the pockets on Jackie's jeans. He squeezed roughly, causing a moan to escape.

Jackie pulled her lips away. "I want a shower."
Hyde furrowed his eyebrows and pulled his hand away from her butt. "In the middle of our moment?." He sat up as she climbed off him and stood next to the bed.

She grinned. "Well I'm getting hot and sticky anyway." She winked and turned to walk towards the bathroom, making sure she swayed her ass towards Hyde.

Hyde laughed and got up and followed her into the room. When he got in, she had her back to him, but was facing the mirror, and looking at him with an extremely sexy grin.

Hyde strode up behind her. He lightly brushed the hair from behind her neck, and leaned down to lightly brush kisses across the back of Jackie's neck. She let out a heavy breath, caught up a little in the pleasure that ran through her body. She reached behind herself, taking Hyde's hands and placing them on the hem of her blue sweater.