The Hybrid | ✓

Summary:

Vulcan Romanov has a secret.

One so deadly, it could cost him his life. His tragic pas molded him into a harsh and ruthless Alpha and an even more merciless monster who kills in cold blood.

But then he meets her. Aurora Maxwell; a spitfire of a women full of innocence and spirit who awakens the beast inside him.

Deep down, Vulcan just wants someone to love him wholeheartedly.

Will Aurora be that girl when she learns of hist past? Or will she run for the hills and never look back or stay and love the beast?

Join in on the ride and live through the tale of two lovers from Aurora's eyes.

My opinion:

Personally I love the way the book starts and the how the 2 main characters meet. Even though they are not your normal circumstances, it will get you easily pulled into the book and want to find out more about the characters and what secrets they are hiding, wich will lead to a world that Aurora was more involved in than she new in the first place.

With the occasional jealousy, parts with drama and them still being in high school it still has in, my opinion, a sense of normality. In combination with the way the author will let you fall in love with Aurora and Vulcan is just done really well.

And yes the story is really made to be a series. If you want to read is as a standalone, many things probably won't make any sense or feel left open.

The first 2 books are written more in the 'human' world perspective, as the 3 en 4 book are written more in the supernatural realm's.

Books of The Alpha series:
# 1. The Hybrid |
# 2. Kaden's Luna | ✓
# 3. Asher's Beloved | ✓
# 4. Ivan's Queen | ✓

Author: WYLD_ROSE

Status: Completed

Mature Content: No - Posted in separate book