Chapter 3 - "I hate parties"

Narrator's POV

So their Fifth Harmony vs. Cimorelli Harmonizing challenge video kinda went viral and stayed on the number #1 spot on Youtube, and it also trended a good few days on Twitter. It's by far their most-liked and commented video they've ever posted, and pretty sure that it's gonna be their most viewed video too in another couple of days.

The response was actually really positive. Apparently, a lot of kids are fans from both groups so they're totally here for it. And then there were these people who've brought popcorn and shit for the Lisa-Lauren drama, and they were pretty satisfied with the snarky remarks throughout the video. Now there are also some peeps who started shipping people from the two groups too.

As you can see, everyone's feeling different over it. But overall, nothing's negative. Did they still get hate comments afterward? Yeah, of course, but that really has lessened drastically. So... maybe this wasn't that bad of an idea after all.

And because of how much this collaboration has boosted both of their views and sales in just a matter of a few days, their label came up with another brilliant idea.

A co-headlining tour.

Not too surprisingly, Lisa and Lauren flipped the fuck out. They really weren't happy with that, but then again, they don't have much choice than to comply. Today though, their managers suddenly called them up for another meeting. The tour was happening in less than a month, so they were really curious about what the meeting could possibly be about.

"Wait, what?!"

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

Roger just gave the two girls who reacted so heavily a shrug. "All the tickets are sold out within a half-hour, and a lot of fans are disappointed. I don't see a problem with going for bigger arenas."

Lauren and Lisa looked over at each other and both let out a scoff. The problem didn't lie in the bigger arenas part. "I don't care that we move to bigger arenas to fit more people, my problem is that it's going from a small America tour to a fucking world tour."

Lisa nodded along with that in agreement, something you won't see very often. "I can barely survive a couple of weeks with her and now you're telling me I have to tour with her for possibly a whole fricking year?"

You see, when they first started talking about that co-headlining tour, it was supposed to be only a small concert in a few big cities. It wasn't going to be anything major, so it should last like a month or something, tops. But... with the response they've gotten from the ticket sales, that little tour suddenly changed into a whole ass world tour.

It's gonna be across the world. And usually those last at least 9 months to a year. At least.

"Well, no one's forcing you to spend time with each other," Tara said. "You guys can ignore each other's presence for all I care. You'll just be touring together, that's all."

"But--"

"Technically, everything's already settled. We're just informing you about it, not asking your permission or anything."

"Oh, and by the way, don't forget about the Grammy's afterparty tonight," Roger called out from the other end as if the girls weren't already pissed enough.

Even though they weren't necessarily nominated for any awards, their teams will just always force them to go to the afterparty. And this year was no different. Except for meeting some celebrities that might be cool to meet, they weren't really looking forward to it.

And it was in Los Angeles too. And they definitely weren't in LA right now, so they have to squeeze in a plane ride too. What's better than going to a party in a bad mood and with tiredness from a couple of hours of flying.