Tag your it

Based of Tag Your It by Melanie Martinez

Stan was out of breath. He bad tears freely falling down his cheeks. He was running as fast as he could.

He saw bills house in the distance and ran for it. Bills parents were gone, their cars weren't in the drive way.  He ran to their door and started banging on it as hard as he could.

"Im gonna get you! Little Jewish queer!"  He pounded harder as Henry got closer.

The door opened and stan ran inside. Slamming the door and locking it.

"Sta-stu-stan? Wha-whats wr-wro-wrong?"

Stan broke down sobbing.

"Running through the parking lots, he chased me and he wouldn't stop.  He was screaming Tag Your It. Tag-tag your it."

Bill hugged him letting him sob.

"Stanny? Stan baby. It's okay he cant get you now.

"He tr-tried to hurt me he-he grabbed ny hand and pushed me down and to-took the words from me."

"Can anybody hear me am i hidden in the ground. Can anybody hear me am i talking to myself."

"Ba-baby. I-im ri-right he-he-here."

Stan gripped bills shirt harder. Sobbing loudly.

Bill gently lowered both of them to the ground.

Bill stroked stans curls.

"He ca-cant get you no-now. Yo-your safe." He whispered it over and over till stans breathing regulated and he was softly snoring.

Bill picked him up and carried him to his room, so he could sleep.

Stan and bill laid comfortably in his bed together. Safe. And together