Part #2 Friends

-(y/n)s POV-

Your standing outside of your older brothers room more angry than you could ever be at him, hands on your hips inhaling as he twists his doorknob to open his door.

He opens his door in only a towel on his lower half, his hair dripping wet and you pause trying to stay looking at his face "Yes? Little sister-" he was cut off by you leaning up and screaming in his face "YOU'RE A PERVERT!! You know that?! I don't CARE if it was a joke!!" You pant as you stand back off your tippy-toes.

"Who said I was joking?" He added smirking leaning against his doorframe.

You stick up your bottom lip and blush "pervert." You hiss as he laughs at you being mad "WHY are you laughing at me?!" You throw your hands to your side.

He walks towards you and puts his hands on your shoulders and leans into your face "Go to bed" he says making you blush as he lets go and goes back into his room and shuts his door.

You walk back over to your room and think to yourself 'why does he act so weird when mum and dad leave' you shrug and turn on your LED lights on and lay down

----------------The next morning----------------

You wake up to loud banging on your door "Wake up! Unless you want me to eat your food!" You shoot your eyes open knowing he'd actually do that, he's did it before. You brush out your hair so its not as frizzy but still frizzy, it does that. Unless you straighten it :|

"What did you make?" You say walking into the kitchen and taking a seat at the table while he makes the plates for you guys.

"Just bacon and eggs." He says setting the plates down in front of you guys. Your eyes beam looking at the plate.

"Thanks!" You shout almost drooling as you start devouring it. 'He was always good at cooking tho.' You think to yourself still eating like a pig, you look up

"You're such a pig." He says watching you eat as he eats properly with his back straightened against the back of his chair.

"Uh-huh" you mumble, continuing stuffing your face. "So," you say wiping your mouth as you stand up to put your plate in the sink. You turn over to him and he raises his eyebrow "Can i go to a friends house?" You say as you put your dish in the sink and lean back against the counter to face him.

"Which one?" He asks putting his fork down as he finishes and sits there waiting for my answer.

"Lu-Luuuu-Lucy." You obviously stutter to correct yourself from saying Luke. You mentally punch yourself in the face.

"Lucy?" He says getting up and grabs his plate. "Do i know her?" He says turning to me.

"Mmm no. I don't think." I say trying to sound casual °v°

He starts walking towards me "Then no." He says firmly still walking towards me. I open my mouth to argue but he hovers over me and stares into my eyes, I stare back into his bright icy blue eyes.

"W-why n-not?" You stutter, looking into his eyes always made you uncontrollably nervous for some reason.

He stares down at you and after 2 seconds of straight eye contact he leans his face into yours a little. Causing you to blush light pink. "Move." He says bluntly.

You make a confused face just as you realise your standing in front of the sink blocking him from putting his dish away. "Oh." You say instantly moving out the way.

"Idiot" he says with a slight smile as he starts to wash the dishes.

"What? Me?" You say to him waiting for his response with your hands on your hips. To your surprise, he ignores you.

"Hello?" You say with a little attitude this time. He looks over to you "Hm. You say something?" He says in low monotone like he really didn't hear you but you know he did. It's hard not to. He's standing right there.

You scoff and roll your eyes as you start walking out the kitchen up to your room and grab your phone off your nightstand.

(Y/n): He said no lol.

Luke: What seriously? Did you tell him it was me?

(Y/n) Uhhhh.. Not rlly.

Luke: That's probably why he said no, but I'll just ask him first next time. See you around. ;)

You giggle at his text and flop onto your back holding your phone against your chest. 'There must be a reason he gave me his number' You think to yourself, shutting your phone and closing your eyes.

Sorry for the short chapter!! I had an emergency this week!PLS don't be maddd haha. I promise a longer chapter next week! See y'all soon :^
<3