Chapter 7

Your's POV:
Husk was fighting my army as he used his fire cards to burn them alive, I was prepared to leave until Husk calls out to me.

"Y/N! This isn't you! I remembered you were nice even the kindest soul, I ever met from the beginning! Please, Y/N. Me and the others can help you come back to us" Husk said as I remember the good times. Me, Charlie and the others were having fun at the hotel even the funny times, when Alastor became over protective of me as Angel and Cherri laughs a lot at the demons, who tries to flirt with me.

"Do not listen to him! Take his soul! Take his soul!" It said to me as I felt pain in my head. "No! Shut up! I will not take Husk's soul! So, leave me alone!" I said out loud as I didn't realise, Husk killed all my army even watch me in pain. "You are not in control. I will be in control so I can get rid of your friends" it said as I was fighting the pain from my head.

"I said... Leave... me... ALONE!!!" I said out so loud as I was screaming in pain.

Husk's POV:I was finish killing those things called husks, I was surprised those things were called by my name

Husk's POV:
I was finish killing those things called husks, I was surprised those things were called by my name. Then I heard Y/N screaming in pain even I saw she was losing control. I then fly towards her until I hugged her as I try to keep her calm too.

"It's okay, Y/N! I'm here for you. Just calm down, everything is okay now" with that, Y/N fainted in my arms as she whispered sorry over and over again. "It's okay... We are going to help you, no matter what happens" I said as I heard the others made it to the graveyard even I saw their expression was shocked to see us.

"Husk? Is that... Y/N?!" Vaggie asked in shocked, what she is seeing as I was carrying Y/N in bridal style. "Yeah... It's Y/N" I said to her. "What happened to her?! And, who did this to her too?!" Alastor asked in anger as he was ready to kill someone.

"Al! Calm down for one second! I just returned to hell and call Charlie's 'Dad' about this too" I said to Alastor as the others agreed with me and he opens the portal to hell. When, we returned to hell, I put Y/N on the couch as I was really worried about her too. Charlie calls her father, Lucifer, himself as we all waited for him to be here.

"Y/N... I promise you, I will find out. Who did this to you and, I will make them pay. What they did to you" I said my head as I was angry. I am going to murder them, what they did to her.