Chapter 17

Your's POV:
Everything was back to normal and today, I was helping Charlie and the others with the hotel to rehabilitate demons. Right now, I was on break of helping Nifty with cleaning the hotel rooms. I was prepared to watch the 666 news until I found this channel on TV.

"I didn't expect this coming... But I really want to see that place even those imp, who works there too" With that, I left a note to Charlie and went towards imp city.

/Time skip/

I made it to imp city even saw a building in front of me too, when I went inside. I saw the imp demon from the TV even his helpers too, they realise I was here even their expression was shocked to see me until the boss of I.M.P came up to me and shaking my hand too.

"Hello! My name is Blitzo and I know, who you are already because you're on the 666 news! Even I am the boss of I.M.P too!" Blitzo said in happiness as I smile back at him. "Also, there are my employees. This is Moxxie and Millie, they couple even they are married too" Blitzo said to me as Millie waves at me happily saying 'hi' even Moxxie just smiled at me and saying 'hi' too.

"Last and not least my receptionist, my little Loona!" Blitzo said as he hugs her. Loona was growling at him really angry, I start to get nervous of her but she said 'hi' to me. I should be careful of her, I don't want to be in her bad side even not trying to piss her off too.

"Anyway, we're having a meeting so we don't mind if, you like to join us in our meeting if, it's okay of you" Blitzo said as I was thinking about it until I decide to join them so I said 'okay' to them. Blitzo was really happy to hear it even Millie was too and the other two were okay with me too. So, we all went to the meeting room as I took a seat next to Loona and Blitzo starts the meeting.