Chapter 2

As Zach and his friends walked into the house I could smell all the alcohol, sweat, and perfume everywhere. Bodies bumped into Zach but as soon as they saw it was him they apologized right away. I didn't like this place I could already tell. It smelled weird and it was way to loud and I knew some one like me wouldn't fit in at all.

Zach pulled me closer and kissed my cheek. I had forgotten I was in his arms. I could feel panic sinking in as realization crossed my mind, that I'm in the hands of a stranger who has no boundaries towards me and in a place surrounded by drunk strangers. I felt Zach suddenly sit down with me still in his arms. I felt my whole body tighten and I started to breath hard. "Baby what's wrong?" Zach said as he started to rub my arms. I could feel myself relaxing and calming down. "Why do you make me feel this way? You got me to calm down and you make me forget your just a stranger. How do you do that?" I whispered as I gave up and sinked into his chest.
Zach pulled me close and kissed my nose. " I'm your mate babygirl. I'm the only person in the world who is made to be with you. It's fate that we were put together. You were made to be mine and I was made to be yours. We will always feel safe with our other half."
It started to make sense to me what Zach was saying.

"Yoooo Zach dude have a beer what are you doing" one of Zachs friends said. "Nothin dude give me one" Zach replied to his friend. "So Zach you gonna let us have a ride on yo girl?" I could feel Zachs whole body start to shake and hear these low growls from him. I didn't know what to do it scared me what he was doing so I stayed still.

I felt Zach place me beside him and get up. The next thing I knew I heard this huge growl filling the air.

😊. Okay guys thanks for the comments I know this chapter is way to short but I just wanted to know if I did better on it. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!!!! 😊