🧡Reichtangle x Angel!Reader🧡

Third Person's POV:

Y/N sighed as she closed a folder of her last assignment, you see she is a Redemption Angel. A Redemption Angel is an Angel who is selected by God to redeem a evil person in the mortal world and luckily enough, Y/N got the job. Don't get her wrong, she liked the job but sometimes it was exhausting, her last assignment was a little county stirring trouble, Quebec. That one was a handful, she stretched her wings out yawning. Busy stuff being a Redemption Angel when the world is filled with sin and evil. The sound of the loudspeaker woke up Y/N when she was falli g asleep In her cloud office

Y/N's POV:
I jump in my seat, flapping my wings so quickly I was in the air as my poor chair was on the floor, Rest in peices chair. Anyway, the message from the loudspeaker is for me, yay! I wonder who other evil does I can cure of! I love this job, only downer is that it's tiring...I quickly flew to my boss, Gabriel. He was in charge and he is a stricty boi that's for sure, everyone in the office called him that, it's funny. "Y/N, Good job on Quebec, we would let you rest but work is work, you have another assignment, Her name is Reichtangle, she was once a powerful country, she ruled the land of Germany powerfully, luckily for you it isn't the 1910s anymore" I sigh in relief, no time travel "We would transport you back in time but Dave broke the transporter again" I love Dave, he is the second God no one asked for! "That's just Dave sir" I try to hold in any laughter and be formal but it was extremely difficult "I guess, Y/N back to work, You will be transported to Berlin. You have to find a way to get close to her, but that will be difficult since she is stuck in prison since she can't be trusted in society, good luck. You have 5 minutes to get ready for transport" He grabbed some folders off his desk and left the room. Wow, that grey haired dude Is so serious...So Berlin 2019, I need clothes to blend in, I can't go in there with a white dress, well I could but I wouldn't be sneaky sneaky. I go back to my office and open my wardrobe and pull out a grey hoodie and put it on, some jeans and checkered shoes, What?! Black and white look good together, don't judge!

(A/N: y/N sTOP BREAKING THE 4TH WALL- Y/N: Nyeehh-)

Anyway, I leave to go to the Transport hub and put in The correct settings so the machine would transport me to Berlin, I go into the machine and a blinding light is all I see, The Way how humans never detect us is that when we transport, we use the sun's rays since we look to the human eye, another day of bright sun, Cool huh? Why do I keep talking to myself? I question this to myself before landing in a alleyway, I didn't know where abouts I was in Berlin but I was somewhere, God the polluted air, forgot about that, ewww. I walk towards the exit of the alleyway but then realising I still had my halo and wings out so I hide them with magic! Now before I leave, I need to plan on how in the actual..heck I can do this. Okay Step 1: Make a Good Resume, Step 2: Get a Job at the Prison, Step 3: Redemption Talks, Step 4: Get a Situation where Reichtangle can have a speech to people and finally Step 5: Get Reichtangle redeemed! It's a solid plan, it will work! My other 34 assignments had solid plans so why won't the 35th? Now to make the resume. Now, we have protocols for this, I pull out a long but thin machine, It shows a series of buttons with occupations on them, Prison...Guard. In Seconds, the machine produced a resume perfect for a Prison Guard, I love this job also because of the cool gadgets we get. Back to business, trying to find out the location and what prison Reichtangle is in. Well, that will be also an easy job, I pull out my headpiece and put it on which connected me to my Guidance Angel, Amelia. She is a nice girl and really helpful but that's her job. "Hello (First Letter of First Name)(Last Name), How can I help the ninja today?" As you can tell, we were good friends. About a 12 year friendship I say but anyway, I reply with "I need to find the coordinates of my German Girl" I chuckle into the headpiece and I could hear faintly that she was laughing but gave me the answers anyway "She is in Spandau Prison, Lucky for you, They are looking for workers there, get your job amigo, This is A-Lopzen over and out" I nod "Thanks Over and Out" I take out the headpiece and put it away in my hoodie pocket, Another perk of being a Angel is that you look exactly the way you want so i can be suitable to get the job since I'm 19...which I choose to be! Now to find Maobit Prison and make Reich good!