💜💙Opposite/Top!Canada x Opposite!North Korea💙💜

WARNING
Attempted Suicide
Suicidal Thoughts

Enjoy!

Third Person's POV:
North Korea wiped the tears away from his eye before getting his school bag, his bags under his eyes grew and some dullness can be seen in those dry eyes. His Mother was always the one that comforted him when they decided to harm him, make fun of him. 2 years, 2 years of this torture he has put through, 2 years those marks on his arms were always covered. Any who, his mother was out on a visit so North was alone, Lucky him...He got some toast and his bag before leaving his home to walk to school. Normally, people never liked to walk to school because of them but he couldn't avoid it as the best he could, recently his mother has been driving him to avoid these encounters which has worked but now, he was going into their hands. He gripped the strap of the bag so hard, he was anxious about bumping into his group. Who is he? Well,...He Is-

North Korea's POV:
I'm having the best luck at this moment...I have not bumped into the DRB Boys. What does DRB stand for? Well, if I'm correct. It stands for D-dangerous, R-rebellious,B-bad boys. Not the most original or interesting but it shows intimidation alright. Their group has brought me living hell for 2 years, I came into High school thinking I would be fine, I was happy, a work, hyper. Im in Year 9, and throughout 8 and 7, I was tortured by them, they normally beay me up, call me stuff, steal my things and also insult me, not only me but my sibling and family. They have threatened me a couple of times, sure but they cannot do anything. They are under heavy surveillance after something they did a year ago so they cannot threaten anyone outside school. They don't give a shit if I'm threatened at all, oh no, The teacher's only care about school reputation. Anyway Back to Reality, Oh there's go gravity! Sorry, I still have my positive attitude, sure it's only really seen by my friends and I show a big smile. They think I'm alright, but they are wrong...Very wrong. Im not alright at all..Actually Back to What's happening, I turn a corner to face something I couldn't bare the sight of.

I-It was my brother, who only just got into the school...He was being...

Beaten up by DRB..

I just stare in terror as my brother was screaming for help, bruises all over his body, his school things and his bag spread all out on the pavement, i-is that blood?! South Korea No! What can I do?! I don't stand a chance again DRB! They have the toughest guys in school! Like Russia, America, China and...Their leader, who I dreaded the most...Canada...

I couldn't bare seeing my brother in pain, No! He doesn't deserve it, I do! I tell at the top of my lungs "LEAVE MY BROTHER ALONE!" Immediately, I regretted it..

They all stared at me, I was shaking in fear, trying to find my confidence. Suddenly, I couldn't feel like I could breath but I just about could, my arms started swelling up in pain, just from the scars. I heard a deep, sadistic chuckle as I saw Canada step a foot forward, I look right at him, not daring to break eye contact. His eyes were filled with a crazy filled hunger and desire for pain on others.

"And what will you do Northie?" He replied with, smiling widely showing his sharp canaine-like teeth. This triggered my every fear deep inside, I was breaking down inside but I don't show anything so he could do more damage which seemed difficult, very difficult. "I...I will make you regret it! Leave him alone, H-He has nothing to do with you!" I stutter out my mouth, my broken glasses sliding off my face.
The silence was too loud and terrifying, getting worse by every millisecond it goes longer. Then his agonising laughter filled my ears "Your right! Russia, Dispose of the other Korean...Me and Not this here need to do something" I stare as Russia picked up South by the collar and dragged him away, he was unconscious. Poor brother...This needs to end, immediately but I'm useless, I have no strength at all, I cannot  science question him into defeat. I guess I was too distracted to realise I just got kicked in the chest, immediately I'm on the floor. My rib cage felt like it was gonna shatter. At least it's not South anymore...Canada kicked my side hard which I yelled in pain at "What's wrong North? Failing being a Hero? You are a nobody so just do the school and everybody a favour and kill yourself, You don't deserve to live, Ame, Russ, China, please show Northie here what we do to heroes" Immediately, I was swarmed with agonising pain, mentally and physically. My mind was overwhelmed with the past, what he has said before and right now, it was plaguing my mind.