Before the meltdown

RANDOM ONISION PATREON POV

_____________________________

"OMG I CANT WAIT" said the Patreon. "I can't believe all those awesome videos videos on the "Too Hot For YouTbe" page! "And onision himself replied to my comment?!?! AAAAAAAAJHAHSHAHHSHSHHSHDBDJFKVIFHDBSKSJHDBFNFBEOOWUCTDVWBAMALZKNZNXODUDSGWGSVHDJFBFJCKFIFIGJFJDNDBFGHDIDISHEGDBFHDJDOSOQHWYGFBFBFFKKDOSOAJSBXNCOXOXUXYSGSVEBDJFKOGOFUFVPRAYTOSHREKSISISBBDSKSODJHDBFKDDOSSKKDJDJSJDJDNSKDKCJCJFN" The fangirl was yelling too loud that her mother heard her from the other room. "WHAT IS THAT NOISE, WHATS HAPPENING ARE YOU OK?!?!?!!!!????????" Yelled the mother. The fangirl looked at her mom in absolute fear.

Guess why

She took her moms credit card to donate to his Patreon.

And guess what again

She bought the 50$ tier

Her mother was confused, as she already knew how Patreon worked. 

"I-I-It's not what it looks like!!!!!" Cried the fangirl to her mother. "Woah calm down, but explain to me how you have access to all of this" the mother looked at the screen to see [insert the content you see on the too hot for yt page]. Her eyes widened, her daughter started crying "MOM PLEASE ITS NOT HOW IT LOOKS LIKE!!" The mother grabbed her daughter (just as in picking up because g r abb ing would be something like abuse) "CARE TO EXPLAIN THEN???" 

The fangirl just looked at her moms eyes while crying, she was trying to look for words, but she couldn't. 

"Wait is this what you used my 50$ for???" The mother said that in a shaking voice. "Weren't you donating to team trees?!?!??" (Also donate to team tree if u can trust me, it's e p ic)

The daughter was fighting through the her tears to manage to atleast speak out a single word. 

Until she finally said 

"Yes"

Her mother grounded her, she also checked her Twitter and saw dms that said [insert the usual things you see in onisions Twitter/dms]

Then the girl ran away from her parents leaving a note that said the following:

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

im heading out to play 🆎ortnite w greg 

Xxxx Kàren xxxX

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

__________________________

ONISION'S POV 

"Shit" sighed Greg. "I just lost a 50$ Patreon, surely that person has awful taste." Said Greg in a slightly angry tone, he then continued "How could they not keep the honor of supporting the legend, the god, Onision?!?!

Or maybe it's a 14 y.o that was using their parents' credit card, really their parent MUST have bad taste"

Anyways time to film more too hot for yt videos.

His husband, Kai was watching spongebob on the couch while eating some Cheetos.

While he was doing that, he was questioning his life choices and why he chose to marry that Greg. 

He fell asleep on the couch but then woke up from a strong glass shattering sound.

"WHAT THE FUCK"

Apparently, his awful husband was breaking almost everything that was made out of glass in their house.

"GREG WHY ARE TOU DOING THAT CHILL DUDE OH GOD"

Greg then answered:

"SOMEONE ON YOUTUBE CALLED ME UNTALENTED LIKE WTF IM SO TALENTED?!???"

He continued on and on

"IM A GOD YOU YOUTUBE PEASANTS"

While he said that he grabbed a plate and smashed it on his MacBook.

Poor Kai tried to ignore it by watching spongebob episode until he falls asleep again

He did 

This time he slept well

:)