( 5 )

Walking inside to do the rest of the tests, you realised that Bakugo seemed more out of it than usual, also giving more death glares to Midoriya. Doing the last of the tests, time seemed to just fly by; the sit ups, seated toe touch, which you nailed beyond compare, and long distance, one of your least favourites of the tests. Even so, everyone except Midoriya seemed to be ready for more.

At the end of the long distance, we gathered around Aizawa as he projected all the scores. You came 4th in the overall potential test, behind Bakugo and in front of Iida. Out of curiosity, you looked at you was last and wouldn't ya know, the name was Izuku Midoriya.

"I was lying, no one's going home." Aizawa confessed, making a lot of people freak out, but since you already knew your score, you were fine with it. Mr Aizawa's face quickly lit up with a... strange smile "It was just a rational deception."

Everyone seemed to handle the news well, except Iida, Puffy Cheeks and Midoriya. "I'm surprised you didn't figure it out, I'm sorry I probably should've said something." Crazy ponytail pointed out. Kaminari's, earphone girl, and grape weirdo all had looks of shocked and confused.

"That was pretty nerve racking, huh?" Funk elbows questioned, turning around to Kirishima.

"Nah, I'm always down for a challenge!" he cheered, making a fist with an excited smirk on his face.

"We're done for today." Aizawa stated, walking away.

Everyone's eye followed him as he walked away, "That was quick." you said to no one in particular.

But of course some one had an opinion on that, "It was actually super fun!" Turning around you saw Mina with a beaming grin, clapping her hands.

"I think it was stressful." Another one of the students added, rubbing the back of his neck. What really stood out to you was his elbows... they were one of a kind, "My name's Hanta Sero! Pleasure to meet you!"

He and Mina exchanged introductions while you sneaked away, heading to the classroom. Some of the other classes were already heading home at this time, heading in one direction and you in the other. But they were sure to leave you space to walk, and not because they are nice people...

At least it was easier for you to get to class, some of the other 1A students (Kirishima, Sero, Mina and Kaminari) used this to their advantage, walking behind you like you were parting the red sea for them.

You just kept walking not giving a donkey's ass anymore. Once you got to the classroom, kirishima was the one to thank you while you grabbed your stuff sitting down in your seat. Taking some notes on what happened today, you waited for everyone to leave, and most of them did.

It was just the four stooges that remained, "Aren't you going to go home?" Kaminari asked you.

Looking up from your book for just a couple of seconds, you replied, "Eventually."

"I HAVE AN IDEA!!" Mina chanted, "How about we all walk home?!"

Your 'no' was cancelled out by the rest of them screaming 'YEAH!!' They all made a little circle talking about who lives closer and who doesn't, while they were doing that you grabbed your stuff, swinging your backpack on before slipping out of the class room, leaving them in confusion. You always did have knack for sneaking away.

While walking through the hall way, you looked over your shoulder to the door you just left. Hearing the confused voices of the quartet, you snickered quietly to yourself you looked forward again not expecting a shoulder inches away from yours.

With little to no time to react, you accidently bumped shoulders with the person. "THE FUCK WAS THAT?!!" They yelled, by now you were a couple feet in front of them. Looking over your shoulder you saw an angry ass Pomeranian behind you.