Chapter 7

The picture is of Luke Mitchell. He's a representation of Toby.
#################
"Get up," Cansas heard someone demand her. "Remember what happens if you mess up?" Honestly, she forgot everything. What was that voice gonna do to her? It all came back to her, and as soon as it did, Cansas shot up in bed. "Hey there sleeping beauty," Jett smirked.

"Piss off," Cansas hissed, slipping out from under the covers. She stood up and pulled the top down further, the hem reaching mid thigh.

Jett started walking towards her and Cansas started backing up. She hit a wall and tried to move away, but Jett's body was pressed against hers before she could. He put his hands on either side of her head, trapping her in. "So, how is my princess feeling this morning?"

'Like she wants to stab you in the neck,' Cansas thought. "Oh, you know, how any victim of kidnapping would feel," she smiled.

Jett gave her a furious look and leaned in, his nose nearly touching hers. "I'd suggest you don't test me today, honey. Not in a particularly good mood at all. I don't have the patience to deal with your bullshit."

"Why? Did you miss this month's volume of 'How to be a psycho kidnapper'? Damn, I'd be upset too if that happened. If I was a psycho in the first place, that is."

Jett seemed to be going red in the face, Cansas' taunting getting to him. "Cansas," he warned.

"I know, I know. You just need a hug to calm down, don't you? How about you go ask Alex. He gives good hugs."

Before Cansas could move out of the way, Jett punched her in the jaw. She squeezed her eyes closed, trying to trap the tears. Cansas tried to focus on anything but the pain in her jaw. "I warned you, Cansas. Just for one day, do you reckon you could behave. As I just told you, I'm not in the mood."

Cansas opened her eyes, and before she could process what she was doing, she brought her knee up and kneed his junk. Jett's arms slipped away as he crouched over, his hands holding his groin. "Yeah, I'm not in the mood either," she spat, running towards the door. It was unlocked, luckily. Obviously Jett wasn't expecting her to escape.

She threw open the door, running out. Running down the hallway, Cansas saw the stairs. She ran down them, looking out for the other five boys. She quickly found her way to the kitchen, running in there. She tried to open the window, but found it was locked. She tried harder, thinking that she'd just gone weak, but she got the same result.

"Shit," she whispered, racing out of the kitchen. She ran around for a while, before finding the front door. She held her breath, pulling on it. It popped open, and Cansas had to bite her tongue to keep from screaming in excitement. Instead of wasting anymore time, Cansas ran out the door, heading for the bush land.

When she reached the outskirts of the shrub, Cansas kept running. She didn't look back, didn't stop for a breath, she kept running. Running, running, running. Cansas felt her head get light, but she didn't stop, she kept her pace. All the running was draining the energy from her though, and she didn't even know if she was headed in the right direction.

The sun was up high in the sky, the sun rays pouring down on her. When Cansas finally gave up, she pulled her phone out. Calling, Cansas waited for the person to pick up. "Hello," came a groggy voice from the other end.

"Jordan," Cansas exhaled, relief spilling through.

"Cansas," Jordan screamed. "Where are you? Who took you? Cansas, please tell me something."

Cansas sniffed and realised she was crying. "Jordie, I-I don't know where I am. I've escaped though, I know that."

"Who took you? Cansas, give us some good information."