🌸💜Suicidal love💜🌸

Kuroo's pov
Shaking viscously I force my paralyzed legs to run towards the limp figure on the dark crimson filled floor "omg ken please don't leave me! What were you thinking?!?" He begins to move his head to look at me.When his eyes reach mine they can say so much about him,His eyes were  filled with pain and torture! Who can hurt someone like this! "K-kuroo?" I begin to tear up "kenma...why" he turns his head away from me, with my pointier finger and thumb I grip his chin and force him to look at me once again only to be met with black eyes where his once bright ones were "kuroo I was thinking earlier about something very weird, so now I'm going to ask you...do you think people who chose death deserve to love?" He begins to sob "kenma everyone deserves love! You do,I do everyone does!" I stand up barely even catching myself as my legs gave out due to my worry, i put my arms under his thin arms and began to pick him up to bring him to  the shower.
Kenmas pov
He begins to undress me. I feel his eyes burning over the cuts all over my body. I start to tear up. I'm so sorry kuroo! I never wanted to hurt you! "Hey kuroo..." I said cutting myself off from my thoughts "yes k-ken" I look at him tears brimming the creases of my eyes as he begins removing my pants "I'm going to kill myself... I think" everything including time stopped as if what I said was life changing "ken..." "no please don't say anything, I mean look at me. I'm broken,I'm disgusting! I can't deal with the pain of wanting and loving when it's only one sided! I RATHER DIE! I RATHER END IT ALL KUROO I CANT DEAL WITH KNOWING I HAD A CHANCE TO BE WITH THE ONE I WANT MOST AND WASTED IT BECAUSE IM A PUSSY!"  He stays silent not knowing who I am in love with but knowing I'm hurting to bad to deal with it. He turns the water on and helps me in the shower gently and begins to help me wash off in silence. I feel the warm water hit my skin washing all the red away from my body unmasking the cut filled white under it.after I was done he helped me in bed and was beginning to walk away "kuroo please stay" he turned away showing the tears that were forming in his eyes " anything for you"
And with that he got in my bed with and cuddled his arms around me like it was the last time he was ever going to see me and we drifted into a pain felt sleep.