Chapter 10

Emily's POV:

"Where did he take you? How did the date go? Did he ask you to be his girlfriend? Did you guys do it? How was he? Was he good or extremely good? Did you enjoy it? Which-"

"Stop it." I shout as I walk into the flat.

"C'mon tell me. Please.... pretty please..." Rob says making a puppy dog face.

"Fine. Just let me change." I say as I walk into my room. I had this huge smile on my face and my lips were still tingling from the feeling of Harry's lips on mine. I stripped off and stepped into the shower.

After having a shower of about 30 minutes I walk into my room with the towel wrapped around my body.

I step into my closet and search for my night shorts and t-shirt.

Once I wore them I walk out to the living room to find Robert sprawled out on the couch. As soon as he sees me he sits up making space for me to sit.

"I know you took a longer shower to make me wait, bitch."

"Maybe."

"So anyways tell me each and everything about the date." He says excitedly.

"Okay. Umm... yeah so he took me to the beach and planned out a candle light dinner and sung me a song and asked me to be his girlfriend. Yeah.... that's pretty much it."

"So you guys didn't do it?" He asks frowning. "Now how will I know if he's good or not?"

"Eww... no we didn't do it. Anf even if we did I wasn't gonna tell you about that." I say scrunching up my nose.

"Oh well... whatever, bitch." He says as he gets up and goes into his bedroom.

I also decide it's time to call it a night.

I get up and walk into my bedroom. I check my phone and see that I had a new message.

I open messages and see it's a message from Harry.

From: Harry ♥♥♥

I was wondering if you'd like to come over to my house tomorrow?? The lads want to meet you. xxx

My heart fluttered at the x's he put at the end. I quickly replied:

To: Harry ♥♥♥

Yeah sure... only because the boys want to meet me... remember I'm not coming for you :p :p xxx

After a few seconds I see that Harry had replied back:

From: Harry ♥♥♥

Yeah yeah ik....but I also know that you can't stay away from me, babe. xxx

To: Harry ♥♥♥

Yeah right... whatever. I'll see you tomorrow. Just text me your address.

From: Harry ♥♥♥

Yeah sure babe... see you tomorrow. Love ya... good night

To: Harry ♥♥♥

Love ya too.... good night....

----------------

~ Next day ~
" Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey

Simmer down, simmer down
They say we're too young now to amount to anythi-" 

I woke up and stopped my alarm. I had to go to Harry's house at 10:30 and currently it was 8:00, so I had enough time to get ready. I shuffled into my bathroom and stripped off getting into the shower and turning the water to warm water. I relaxed under the shower. I washed my hair with my strawberry flavoured shampoo and conditioner. After good 15 minutes shower I step out of the shower and walk into the room and into my closet.

After thinking on what to wear I finally decide on wearing ripped blue jean shorts and a white top and matched my outfit with white shoes. I applied a bit of eyeliner and lip gloss and decided to keep my hair down. When I finally thought I wad presentable I walked out of the room and was greeted by the sme of pancakes. Yumm.....

"Good morning, babe." Rob says smiling while flipping a pancake.

"Good morning."

"Why are you up so early? You don't have a shift today right?"

"Yeah... umm..... Harry invited me to come to his house... so that's where I'm going."

"Oh okay well.... bye I have to get ready."

"Okay bye."

He walks into his room and I eat the pancakes which are amazing as always.

After I finish my breakfast I decide on watching a movie as I still had an hour left.

########################

Hey guys..... hope you liked the chapter.... feel free to vote and comment..... Thank you for reading it.... love you all so much..... ♥♥♥♥♥

-Jaz ;-) ;-) ;-)