Description

A story set far into the future in which a young woman is kidnapped in a corrupt city by an obsessive aristocrat who claims she is his long lost childhood love.

The City of Death is one of the last-standing cities after the apocalypse a hundred years ago. The city's magical technology and beautiful neon aura is enough to captivate anyone.

But this dystopian city has a polluted underside.

It was a city ruled by aristocrats and class divides where beasts of nightmares roam free, taking and doing whatever they please. Overrun by the corrupt and crazy, driven by greed, lust, and desire. Silla's strong moral compass are strange and unheard of in a world rooted in power and wealth. Where men are Kings, and women are pawns.

For as long as Silla could remember, she's dreamt of escaping her harsh life. But when she's cornered and taken by a strange wealthy man at an upscale party she is confused and terrified. Especially when he claims to know her from their youth. Far from home trapped in the center of a corrupt city she runs from the endless night that keeps her captive.

Excerpt:

He could tell that she was growing scared, not to forget the fact that he hadn't pulled away the mask he was wearing. He had been watching her all night, and he could barely resist not to get close to her. A part of him wanted to take her to the darkest corners of the corridor, and he wanted to have his way, but another part of him wanted to keep her safe where only he could reach.

Highest Ranks:

Highest Ranks:

#3 in #dark
#16 in #darkromance
#3 in #stalker
#50 in futuristic
#11 in darklove

[108.37k words]

[3.73k avgs. w/chapter]