𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻

"ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴ sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ

"ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴ sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ."

it was the day of the meeting to determine whether i could move into dorms or not, and my mom and i were sitting across from all might and aizawa.

"we'll have maximum security in the dorms, and curfew is 5:30. if they are out later than that they will have detention for a month." aizawa explained, and my mother nodded.

"just one question—will she be allowed to have her car in the parking lot?" she asked, and aizawa nodded.

"any students with a license and a car will have access to a parking lot, which can be accessed with this card." he told her, holding up a white card with my name on it. he gave it to me, and i placed it in my wallet where i kept my ID card.

"then she will be able to move into the dorms." my mom smiled, and aizawa shook her hand.

"make sure she has all her necessities packed by saturday. that's when they will be moving in." all might explained, and they left shortly after that.

my mom sighed, and looked at me. "saturday's only two days away! better get packing!" she smiled, patting my shoulder. i smiled back, and went up to my room to pack all my clothes in a suitcase, and i packed all the decorations in a bag that i had. my mom had already paid for the bed that they had provided.

i couldn't wait for saturday.

______________________________

saturday arrived quicker than expected, and the 1-A class was getting all their stuff set up in their rooms. i was using a stepladder to put up my LED lights, and plugged them in.

i took the remote for the lights and the room became a light blue tint and i smiled. the lights stretched all across the walls, and i set my polaroid on the vanity i had pulled in here, by myself, might i add.

i had put all the basic things on my vanity, like the makeup supplies, brush, some little decorations around it, along with my sketchbook and some pocky for midnight snacks.

(here's a reference for the basic layout of your room!)

i put my stitch plushie near my pillow, and i heard a knock on my door. i opened the door to see mina standing there all excited.

"hey, pink girl!" i grinned, and she barged into my room uninvited. it wasn't really all that new of her, she'd been doing it at my house since i told her she was my best friend. "because that's what best friends do," was her explanation.

mina looked around my room in wonder, and turned back to me with a huge grin on her face. "your room is amazing, y.n!!" she shouted excitedly, and i giggled, sitting on the bed.

"thanks, mina. i still have to move the actual wardrobe in, which is still waiting outside. i'm gonna go do that, don't touch anything!" i told her, walking out the door and onto the front porch of the dorm. i saw the white wardrobe, and it was much bigger than anticipated.

i sighed slightly, and began pushing it inside. apparently sero saw me struggling, and shook his head. "really, y.n? you didn't think to ask me for help?" he teased, and i just sighed tiredly.

"just help me out here, sero." i smirked, and he helped me pull it up the stairs with some tape. we had to turn it on it's side to get it in the door, but it was in there after about 20 minutes.

i wiped sweat off my forehead after i put it in the corner of my room, smiling at sero. "thanks, sero. i don't think i'd have been able to get it in without you." i thanked him, and he smiled right back.

"it was no problem, y.n." he told me, and i opened the doors to the wardrobe and began hanging up my clothes in it. he watched me do this, and raised an eyebrow.

"sheesh, why do girls always have so many clothing items?" he wondered aloud, and i laughed.

"it's a hobby. buying clothes makes us happy." i told him, and he laughed. while i was looking at a hot pink dress wondering where i even got it, i felt two arms wrap around my waist. i blushed, immediately knowing who's arms they belonged to.

"s-sero?" i stuttered, and he rested his chin on my shoulder.

"y.n, i've known you for a little over a month, but i feel like i've known you my whole life. that's why i'm going to say this now. i love you, y.n. and i'm asking you to be my girlfriend." sero poured his heart out to me, and i blushed bright red.

"s-sero... i... feel the exact same way," i began, turning around and hugging him, "that why i'm accepting your request to date you." i finished, and i could almost hear him smiling. he picked me up by the waist and spun me around happily, and i laughed in excitement and joy.

he set me down, his hands still resting on my waist, and kissed my forehead. i smiled up at him.

"awwww! that was so cute!" i heard mina squeal from my doorway, and we both turned quickly to see literally the entire class in my doorway.

we both flushed a bright shade of red and i shot my hand towards the door, water slamming it shut. i heard some people grumble from behind the door, but mina especially whined and threw a fit before we heard their footsteps walk away.

i sighed softly, and looked back over to sero. "sorry." i smiled apologetically, and he shrugged.

"you're okay, it wasn't your fault the whole class was spying on us." he chuckled, and picked up the remote to my led lights. "what's this?" he asked, clicking the "jump lights 7" effect and the room began flashing different colors.

i giggled softly, taking the remote from him and clicking the lights to pink. "they are LED lights that took me six hours to peel off my wall in my old room and apply them on these walls." i smiled, tossing the remote on my desk.

sero ran his hands through his hair. "six hours. wow." he mumbled, grinning at me. "what're you, a superhuman? it'd probably take me two days to get these things off the wall." he joked, and i laughed.

"you're so weird sometimes, sero. that's what i love about you." i smiled up at him, and checked my watch. "it's only 3:00. wanna go to the cafe?" i asked, and he nodded.

"i'll go get some different clothes on that don't smell like paint, because i helped tokoyami paint his walls black." he told me, and i smiled.

after ten minutes we were heading out to the parking lot that was provided for students with a license and a car. i used my card to open the gates and walked over to my car, getting in the driver's seat and starting the engine.

i drove towards the gates that were still open, got out the car for a moment, closed them, and drove off. "we have two hours and thirty minutes to be out, so we'll drive back at 5:15." i mumbled to myself, setting a timer on my phone.

sero nodded, and we arrived to the cafe about 15 minutes later.

______________________________

while we were driving back mina started calling me, and i answered. her voice echoed through my car speaker.

"Y.N! oh my god, you're not gonna believe this!" she shouted, and then explained what aizawa told us.

i couldn't believe my ears.