Chapter 1

Its been Months,no,-Years since we first met.I had a crush on you,It developed,became Love.You fell for me,too.I've never eaxpected that.Why does it have to happen now?When we are Happy?When we are Together?

My name is Jolo Pascual, and here is our story.

It all started on June 6,2013.When I saw you, again.I don't know if its what you call Destiny but pretty much,I think it is.Because here we are now.Developed into a lovely couple.I never did expect this to happen.I never thought that someone like you,would fall for someone like me.

One day when I got home,my mother told me the news.I was so shocked to I went off without even protesting on Why or When,I just slipped away.I don't know how to tell you,or my friends,or my bestfriends.So I kept it to myself.
Sayonara.

One day.I just could'nt resist not to tell you because we're so happy.I just don't want you to be sad or something when one day I just,disappear.So I did tell you.I knew you would be disappointed because its so sudden.Me myself,I didnt want to leave.

Days have passed and Everyone knew.They knew.That I was going to Canada in a few years from now.

Now that everyone knows,I just want to spend the little time I've got with Everybody.Especially You.

Most of the times I spent with you was the guitar lessons.I wish they were forever.Its the only time I can be with you,at school.wherein we're not disturbed.

But sometimes I spend Days with you.First one was in your Birthday.We rode a Ferris Wheel and because we're alone,you hugged me for the very first time.That was the time I wanted to rewind all over again.

I spent my christmas with you.We went diff. Places.Oh how I wish we are right now.Moreover,It was the day you gave me a kiss.A kiss on my cheeks.I went all red and you got worried.And we we're like laughing all over the place.Your smile,I could never forget.

Then here comes New Year.We were together that day,too.We went to an open field and waited for the countdown.It was the first time I did cry with you because knowing that we had little time to spend because Im already leaving in Three Months.Then it also happened there.The first real kiss we ever had.The first kiss that I was waiting for all through the Year.We kissed under the Stars.It was the very best memory I had with you.

Months came and its finally March 30,2015,the day that we were split.The day that I left you.The day that I saw myself crying just by looking at you.

It was a hard thing.Living here in Canada.Sure,We are living pretty good right now but we started,you know,bad.Me and my sister went to school.I did part-times at Mcdonalds.My dreams came true.But there is still one that didn't.Being with You.

With the monthly pay from my work,I decided to make a go.I decided to go back,There.And meet you,again.